Your Email Address:

First Name:

Clleanse, fasting, and good flora replacement; Anybody cured

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Hank
Junior

Clleanse, fasting, and good flora replacement; Anybody cured

Post by Hank »

Hi All,

I was reading an article about the subject topic and it seems to make sense given recent discussions about diet change, etc. and positive affect on bb. Has anyone done a cleanse and then reintroduced friendly bacteria into the body, and had any success? If so, what was your regimen?

Hank

fedenon

Post by fedenon »

hi. I changed my diet and gave me results.
But I needed to know:

if your problem is in the tongue, if you have a white tongue. All or part?

Acid reflux?
to smell your breath?
smell by the nose?
some food makes the situation worse?
PND?
How strong is your breath?

Maybe I can help you.

If you are interested send me a private message.
Greetings. I dont speak english, i speak spanish.
i dont speak english...
Hank
Junior

Post by Hank »

Fedenon,

I decided to post publicly in case others could benefit from your experience.

My symptoms are the following:

- PND? - Yes!
- Odor from nose? I don't think so, but my nasal passages are always half blocked.
- "Lump in the throat" feeling all the time
- Thick spit; difficulty swallowing b/c of thick spit/PND
- I used to have bad acid reflux, but not anymore. I do feel like I have digestion problems (i.e. indigestion, slow digestion, etc).
- Eating carbohydrates (like bread or sugar) seem to make all the above symptoms worse. However, I have pretty bad bb all the time based on reactions from others.

Thanks in advance for any advice you might have.

Hank
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

what foods you produce acid reflux?
Felt a sharp pain or burning in the stomach, in the chest?
I dont have pain in the stomach but i have gastric chronic (pilory).

I dont public my diet because I dont know is working for everybody. I am not a doctor, just have an idea and works for me.

I have some common symptoms with you.
I dont have worst bb with sugar and bread i have worst bb with hamburguer, fried foods or eat too much. Or combination like chocolate with hamburguer.
I HAVE A WHITE TONGUE, ALL WHITE.

Bye.
i dont speak english...
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Hi Hank,

I had the same problems as u, n I had to do a lot of work to decrease my bb. Its almost gone now. I can't explain the whole thing but read my post "Common sense cure!" I have explained everything there and what has helped me, and one more thing, in order for me to not have bb, I have to keep doing every single thing in common sense cure, otherwise my bb comes back.
Hank
Junior

Post by Hank »

wnaysha,

I re-read your common sense cure post and there's some good tips there. Most of that stuff I've been working on but feel like I have to continue for a while to notice a difference. By the way, what is Mint Asure?

Hank
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Hank,

mint asure is gelatin capsule, coated with mint, and has parsely oil and xylitol in it. you suck on the minty part, then swallow the capsule with or without water, I got mine from Rite Aid, but you can get them from CVS and probably Walmart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic