Your Email Address:

First Name:

COMMON SENSE CURE! for those looking for a cure.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

halitosisux,

#-o what do u mean, I can feel it, usually when i have bb i feel sick, bloated, wit AR, pnd, millions of other things, I know I have it when I talk to ppl. ?

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

wnaysha,
I just wondered what kind of feedback tells you your actual current BB status or any changes that occur to it, whether you have a confidante, whether you have a way of smelling your own breath subjectively, or whether you gauge people's reactions etc
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Halitosisux,

I work in retail, n every single customer's reaction tells me when i have bb. so that is how i know when something is working, infact i think bb sufferers should find a job like that so that they can try new things and see if it works or not, and believe me, stomach related things helps a lot whether its drinking aloe vera juice, antiacids, laxatives, honey, or staying away from carbonated drinks and spicy food, they all help reduce my bb.
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

hi, wnaysha. I believe in the stomach problem. In this work the overgrowth of bacterium and yeast, and the balance acid-alcaline body. I have best results (in 5 days). Some foods worst my bb, and i have PND ----> this is a efect (autoinmune) for the overgrowth [my conclusion for what i read].

I recommend u:
no take antiacids
eat good food
just water
eat enough no more
for constinspation i eat oats and almonds (tentempie).
i dont take dairy products, but i dont believe worst the bb.
All the days eat a salad with vinegar, and take some foods with lemon juice, just a little. If u dont see changes in 5 days or u see worst bb or you feel pain, abandoned this. Or search what is the "bad food" in your diet.
I DONT EAT FRUITS. And yes i eat a little sugar in the morning. And the bread little too.
I eat eggs, vegetables, fish, meat white and red, rice white and brown. And little of the others. Nothing worse that my breath.

In my case my white tongue and the PND or the "mocous in the troat" gone. I dont take suplemments, if u eat good food, you dont need this. And the bad taste gone and I use the test of bb: lick the hand.

If you try this diet, post the results, please.
i dont speak english...
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

more about me:
My bad breath is 3 or 4 feet, maybe 5 in a bad day. It is usually only 1 or 2 feet.
When I did this diet I just washed the teeth twice a day and not use mouthwash.
Please post the results good or bad. Greetings.
i dont speak english...
viva
Advanced

Post by viva »

Guys,

go to :http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm#stomach

This is a list of types of Halitosis,its descriptions.There are different types of it not just one.

Yes,pathological halitosis originating from stomach does exist.!!!!!!
It produced by constant vomiting to the esofagus and then into the throat.
I have that, confirmed by a doctor.
Despite numerious claims that BB

This is an extract for people that may this type of H:
Pathological halitosis originating in the stomach is caused by conditions which produce chronic vomiting. In this case, the origin of the bad breath is the stomach, but the real culprit is the vomit which coats the throat and oral structures and stagnates producing foul odors.

Acid Reflux Disease (ARD--Formerly known as GERD)--This is generally controlled using H2 blockers like Tagamet, Zantac or Pepsid.

Pyloric Stenosis--This is a developmental condition found in infants which causes vomiting, and is corrected surgically.

Any condition which causes chronic vomiting can potentially cause pathological halitosis. This includes migraine headaches, morning sickness, food poisoning, food allergies, bulimia, alcoholism, certain medications and chemotherapy in cancer patients.
sharon
Junior

Post by sharon »

Thanks, this is a quite good site.
viva wrote:Guys,

go to :http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm#stomach

This is a list of types of Halitosis,its descriptions.There are different types of it not just one.

Yes,pathological halitosis originating from stomach does exist.!!!!!!
It produced by constant vomiting to the esofagus and then into the throat.
I have that, confirmed by a doctor.
Despite numerious claims that BB

This is an extract for people that may this type of H:
Pathological halitosis originating in the stomach is caused by conditions which produce chronic vomiting. In this case, the origin of the bad breath is the stomach, but the real culprit is the vomit which coats the throat and oral structures and stagnates producing foul odors.

Acid Reflux Disease (ARD--Formerly known as GERD)--This is generally controlled using H2 blockers like Tagamet, Zantac or Pepsid.

Pyloric Stenosis--This is a developmental condition found in infants which causes vomiting, and is corrected surgically.

Any condition which causes chronic vomiting can potentially cause pathological halitosis. This includes migraine headaches, morning sickness, food poisoning, food allergies, bulimia, alcoholism, certain medications and chemotherapy in cancer patients.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

viva,

Thank you so much for the information. It was really very helpful, reading that I found out a new remedy, turmeric powder. I usually get sick when i eat any kind of spicy food, but for some reason turmeric decreases my bb, and I heard that it is antiseptic, and cures diseases, I'll try it with melted butter and water,

Fedenon,

I will try that, I know oats and almonds help a lot, I eat them in the morning. I have tried eating vinegar and lemon, n they make my bb worse, they damage my esophaguse, and increase my acid reflux, so i don't think I can take those, but I have stopped taking my prevacid for a few days so lets see if my ar comes back. but i totally agree with you on eating enough and on time, it has truely helped. tnx for sharing.
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

wnaysha wrote: Fedenon,

I will try that, I know oats and almonds help a lot, I eat them in the morning. I have tried eating vinegar and lemon, n they make my bb worse, they damage my esophaguse, and increase my acid reflux,
Thanks, for the answer wnaysha. Bye.
i dont speak english...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic