Your Email Address:

First Name:

Pissed is an understatement

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Speak_no_evil

Pissed is an understatement

Post by Speak_no_evil »

Ok, the tonsillectomy was completed on the 4th. Healing is going well. Even with all the gunk in my throat and a waning bout of thrush, my tongue is pinker than I have ever seen it.

And still woe is me.

I have been complaining of what I thought to be a huge influx of tonsil stones for the past year and half now. I couldn't find anyone to take me seriously. Primarily because the stones were not just centralized in my tonsils, they were/are in my throat as well. Also at the point where the throat and nasal passages connect. This has led me to strongly believe my adenoids have been infected for a while. Especially whenever I eat anything sweet, that area will swell up and the stones/lumps/bumps will become so enraged and my breath will immediately smell like puppy's ass. I was/am constantly trying to push them out.

Well, "my" ENT decided I didn't need my adenoids taken out so he denied my request. I still have that swelling in the back and the stones in my throat. The stones/lumps/bumps are causing me so much discomfort and an adequate amount of pain. It feels so gross because I can feel them moving and shifting around. They feel like small marbles or rocks. I have woken up several times this week gagging because they seem to try and push themselves out but they are too big.

Well, the doctor again, looks at my throat with his naked face (none of the tools and instruments he has were used) and declared there seems to be nothing wrong. 'Well, it looks ok to me."

Now get this, he tells me today when he took my tonsils out they were full of "gunk" really infected and it's a good thing they came out.

But this is the same guy who not even six weeks ago, told me my tonsils looked fine and was more than ready to deny my request for a tonsillectomy. So maybe there is something going on that he can't see!

Trying to plead my case I become hysterical. He then decides to patronize me and say something like" What's really going on here? This isn't really about your health is it? There is something else bothering you, right?"

Look asshole, I didn't come here for a therapy session. I came to the EAR NOSE and THROAT doctor so you can inspect my THROAT.

So he does the telescope up my nose and still insist that every thing looks ok....with the exception of some BUMPS! Dude, are you serious.

I request a CT he says no because again, every thing looks ok to him. I ask why in the hell do you guys perform CTs if you can take your naked face and see what's going on?!

I left there counting in my head how many percocets and liquid codeine I have left because this shit is for the birds.

I found this link where someone posted the exact same problem I'm having with the Floating Stones. So maybe we are both crazy.

http://ehealthforum.com/health/tonsil-s ... 41205.html