Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just want to say Hi

Tell us your story with bad breath
Hal

Just want to say Hi

Post by Hal »

Hello Everybody,

I just joined the forum yesterday and just wanted to say hello. I have been suffering with bb for about 6-7yrs now. It started at the same time that I was going through my divorce. I also had just started having Orthodontic work a few months prior. One of the things that they did was push my upper molars back. I had wondered at times if that may have created a problem and after reading about the success that some of you have had by having teeth removed I'm beginning to be convinced of it. I would also like to say that after reading of the hell that most of you have been enduring because of this disease I actually thanked God that I have been afflicted with it myself. Otherwise I would have never known the hell that you guy's are going through. I would also like to say that I'm convinced that all of this suffering will be made up to us by God if not in this life most definitely in the next. Hang in there guy's your reward is coming. You guys are awesome...I love ya!!

Hal

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

hi :) what's your dental situation at the moment, do u suspect any particular areas?
Hal

Post by Hal »

Hi Hali,

Right now I suspect my upper rear most molars. One of them actually seems to have some decay just below the gumline. When I had my orthodontic work done they moved my upper molars back and I suspect that it may have created some pockets back there. I don't really smell anything when I probe around back there but I think my own sense of smell doesn't pick up on my bb most of the time anyway. Do you guy's notice that you can't usually smell your own breath?

Hal
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic