Your Email Address:

First Name:

Post Nasal Drip and Ginger

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ithurts
Advanced

Post Nasal Drip and Ginger

Post by ithurts »

I talked to my dad today about Post Nasal Drip and he mentioned that he has this problem too. He told me that eating ginger would clear up this mucous in the back of the throat. He constantly eating them everyday. This is such exciting news and I just want to let you guys know about this. I just got my wisdom teeth removed 2 days ago so I can't chew on anything yet. Maybe someone should give it a try and see if it helps them.

wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

I must say that ginger is the only thing that reduce bb no matter what the cause, It can help ppl with pnd, constipation, and acid reflux.
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

Out of desperation, I chewed on some ginger today. It does relief my bad breath but only temporary. I think I have narrowed the causes of my bb down to PND.
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Ginger is great! when I mix the powder with my yoghurt, it gets rid of that odd smell in the back of my nose. Its so good for our digestion too. Probably one of the best herbs we could be using. [/i]
sharon
Junior

Post by sharon »

wow, it's encouraging, I will take in more ginger
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic