Your Email Address:

First Name:

Can't get mouth clean enough

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Michael123

Can't get mouth clean enough

Post by Michael123 »

Hi Everyone,

I'm finding it really hard to get my mouth clean enough. 99% sure that this is where my bb is coming from. I brush my teeth and tongue extra thoroughly, but that stale feeling in my mouth is never far away. Any other areas in my mouth that I should be paying attention to? Can't be coming from the back of my tongue surely; I brush the hell out of it and it feels pretty clean. However the stale feeling/taste comes mainly from the back of my mouth. I know most of the bacteria live there. Could it be tonsils or adenoids? Have any of you any idea. Get the feeling that the roof of my mouth is a primary harbour of bacteria. Any ideas?

wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Hi michael,

Have you used breathrx spray before? Its really good, what u do is you spray 3 times on ur tongue, and then scrape it. I like it because I usually can't smell my own breath, and when I spray my tongue with breathrx, I can smell my bb in 2 secs. it really cleans my mouth. but my bb comes from my stomach, so I have bb even after my mouth is a 100% clean. :x
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Michael,

I had the same problem before removing one of my wisdom teeth - plaque used to build up on my teeth very soon after brushing and I had the feeling that my mouth was never clean enough. That was beacuse of anaerobic bacteria activity, which was confirmed after a mictobiology testing.
Now that I do not that problem in my mouth, it feels much cleaner, but I still have bb from the stomach.
halitosisux

Re: Can't get mouth clean enough

Post by halitosisux »

Michael123 wrote:Hi everyone,

I've been suffering like all of you for at least 9 years now, and I'm starting to loose my sanity I think. I've just been feeling around in my mouth and the molar tooth in the top left hand corner of my mouth stinks of shit. So does the gum area around it. Until now I've been convinced that the problem is coming from the very back of my tongue and throat area because that's where the god awful taste is. But I've made a concentrated effort to clean the back of my mouth thoroughly. The area must be clean now.

But I was thinking that now I've discovered this smell around that tooth, that maybe that's the origin now. Do any of you guys think that this tooth could be the cause? Could bacteria be collecting in a that area for some reason? Would the removal of the tooth perhaps end this hell?

Please if you have any thoughts about this could you get back to me.I've been suffering for as long as I can remember (at least from age 13, I'm now 21). I've no friends left at all now. Never had a girlfriend. And the loneliness is really painful now.

Good luck to you all, and I hope you all make it out of this situation.

Any developments on that?
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

iva

how did you comfirm you had an anaerobic bacteria problem? and how did you treat it?
iva
Master

Post by iva »

A sample from my mouth and throat was examined in an anaerobic laboratory; the treatment - took my wisdom out and had antibiotic to prevent infection
Michael123

No Progress halitosisux

Post by Michael123 »

Well actually there has been a development. Today I discovered that my upper left molar-or wisdom-(not sure which) stinks badly. Probably the worst smelling thing in my mouth. I'm thinking now that this could be a major-if not the sole-cause of my problem. Could be worth investigating. The back of my tongue doesn't stink like that, not at all. Think it is my wisdom tooth, it's the one at the end of my row of teeth. It's a new lead to follow. What do you think?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Michael, exactly the same sounding situation turned out to be my cause. It also used to cause my tongue to smell, and since i had this one stinking wisdom tooth out my mouth no longer smells like something is decomposing in it.
See what a dentist thinks, but keep in mind that until i found this stinking tooth for myself, no dentist i ever saw ever mentioned the obvious state this particular tooth was in might be the cause of my BB.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic