Your Email Address:

First Name:

Biotene toothpaste???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
curious13

Biotene toothpaste???

Post by curious13 »

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone has tried the Biotene dry mouth toothpaste? I'm asking because it seems like just about every major toothpaste in the world leaves my mouth dry for hours (yes I know about sodium lauryl sulfate) . The only toothpaste that doesn't dry me out is Katz overpriced Therabreath. I just hate buyin that stuff cause of the price. Also when someone rings up your Therabreath don't ya think that they know you have shit breath??? At least he could call it something different. So anyway...has anyone tried the Biotene??? Is it worth a damn??? And what do you all use??? I would say y'all, but you might think I'm from the south. Thanks in advance for any response.

bb_girl

Post by bb_girl »

Hi! The last toothpaste I used was Biotene. I really like it! I wanted to try something different so currently I am using Smart Mouth. But I like Biotene better because the minty flavor is not very strong.

My BB is so bad that a strong minty flavor makes it worse! Once I am done with Smart Mouth I'm going back to Biotene. It's not expensive so it's worth a try!
curious13

Post by curious13 »

Hey thanks for posting BBGirl. I've never actually tried the SmartMouth toothpaste before, but I did try their mouthwash. That stuff was awful.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I've used Biotene for at least 5 years. It doesn't make my breath any better, but the upside is it doesn't make it any worse like some products.

Susie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic