Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sinus Problems?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Green
Junior

Sinus Problems?

Post by Green »

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

I found this for people with sinus problems...and for some odd reason it also took away my PND that I got from putting a home-made, non-professional quantity of salt water up my nose after performing the Flip Turn method for 4 days...tell me what you guys think...

Sara
Total Newbie

Re: Sinus Problems?

Post by Sara »

Green wrote:http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

I found this for people with sinus problems...and for some odd reason it also took away my PND that I got from putting a home-made, non-professional quantity of salt water up my nose after performing the Flip Turn method for 4 days...tell me what you guys think...
It's a fantastic resource - thanks!

Sara
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I ordered some gse extract from the internet few days ago it´s called citrosept and i´ve been irrigating my sinus with it .
It´s the only thing that has really worked for me almost a whole day.
My cousin didn´t react when we were sitting in the car and when we were going to the movies.
i also drink it but i have been a bit sloppy with fallowing the routine i always have problems with routines.
I´ve been eating cheese for 3 days, also today and i have mucus in my throat so i´m gonna stop eating cheese again and stop drinking enery drinks.

I´ve been reading on other sites that you can´t use gse extract undiluted because it will burn the shit out of you.
I´ve been using it undiluted and it doesn´t burn at al.
I think citrosept is a light version of gse extract that´s why it doesn´t burn so i´m going to get me another bottle at a health food store.

I use it together with salt and i gargle with it.
I´m not saying that my breath doesn´t smell anymore but i just don´t have the bad taste when i use it.
I had an allergy test a few weeks ago and they told i have a really bad mite dust allergy so it hink i need to work on pnd instead of putting all kinds of crazy stuff in my body.
I´ve been feeling better the last couple of days only because the taste in my mouth is better i don´t know if it helps with bb.
I´m gonna get a stronger version of gse and see what happens when i use it.

I´ve been knowing about pnd for about 6 or 7 years and that was when i started to do nasal irigation but it didn´t help back then.
I decided to do it again when i found this on another forum

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Allergy/Po ... /show/3939
Just look what ss1981 has to say.
He/she also posted the same thing on curezone and explains a lil bit more

http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1324836#i1.

After reading it i just thought to give it another try
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Thanks for the links billie. I dunno if the GSE i have is too strong but it burns the hell out of my mouth for 2 days even if i only use 10 drops dilluted in water. That stuff is so powerful, it will make any bad taste in your mouth dissapear but i still got reactions so i don't bother using GSE anymore. Tho, i've never thought about using it in my nostrils like that woman did, i'm tempted to try that to see if it'd open up my nostrils and stop PND.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

HI ALL,

Just wanted to share with you an experience.

I tried the flip turn upside down ziggy flip methood for nasal irrigation.

The result was I ended up with a nasal infection - :cry: :cry: :cry:

I urge you all to think carefully about putting anything into your nose.

Your nose is very sensitive and any harsh liquid forced in can cause severe bleeding and actually increase PND- making it worst.

Just my thought on it. :idea: :idea: :idea:

You dont have to tale my advice, =; you can try it for yourself.

putting things in your nose can cause infection, bleeding and pus.

Be very careful people.

Drastic
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I just reread her post and she didn't actually put GSE in her nose, rather she put it in her irrigator machine. But she said it cleared her nostrils, how can putting something in your mouth help your nose?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic