Your Email Address:

First Name:

forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

lol drastic,
Everyone who reads this forum knows about what happened with your job, because not only did u make a THREAD about yourself getting fired, but you spoke about it in the room and we all tried to offer as much support as we could. So dont imply it was something you told me in confidence or in private. But i do recall that on the subject of wnaysha your words were "she is a bitch - just ignore her" - you cant deny that when it suited you, you said just the same things about her as i did, but as least i said them to her face and not behind her back.

I like it when people disagree with me drastic, because it opens up debate, but it rarely happens. Most people agree with what i say because most of what i say is based on fact and logic, not make-believe or the nonsense you were into before u got to know me.

Im not desperate AT ALL drastic - im cured unlike you and you still need this forum and the people on it, but carry on stabbing your friends in the back like that is going to help you. Im here because i have made some great friends and people i am able to relate with and to hear nice outcomes like bb_girl today which happen occasionally and i like to think i helped to steer this forum into realistic directions instead of trying to reinvent the wheel on BB.

Harry hi,
I dont know how many people have been cured, if you read the forum often and have your finger on the pulse of it you will know for yourself that many people have been focusing on teeth and gums and its led to many making discoveries which led to their cure or getting on the right track.. but just to finish this SHIT DESPERATE discussion in here where drastic has started questioning my sincerity i leave you with a private message to me from one person who was cured. I renamed her to Rachel, she was cured a few weeks ago and remains so...
email wrote:From: Rachel
To: halitosisux
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:33 pm
Subject: Thank you....thank you....thank you......
Hi Halitosixux:

I wanted to personally thank you for ending my nightmare!!! I just had my remaining lower wisdom tooth removed earlier today and as of now, my mouth/breath feels fresh!!

It may be a little premature to declaring victory over my deamon, but I try believe that this was my cure...and I owe it all to you.

I would have never thought to remove my wisdom tooth had it not been for you. You stayed on the forum for so long and shared your progress, that if you hadn't become a perminanet fixture and open your life up like a book; i'd never believe that your problem could be my problem.

Thanks again...you truly are a angel in disguise!!!

I'm positive my condition won't change for the worse since i've been eating on day, and I have no fecal odor/taste what so ever, but if it's changes, I'll let you know.

All the best to your second chance in life!!!

Best,
Rachel
So up yours drastic.. i wouldnt be surprised if, thanks to me, your wisdom teeth turn out to be the cause of your BB but i doubt you'd bother informing anyone for the shame of it.

Dont bother saying anything else to me.. unless you want to hear more from me, but if you do then please dont complain about my responses because if you make references to me then i have every right to respond to them.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

lol wnaysha i knew you wouldnt be able to resist attacking me.

What new ideas are u talking about exactly?
Do u mean the "common sense cure"?
Arent u supposed to be cured anyway?
Werent you INSISTING recently that your acid reflux was the cause of your BB, yet its been confirmed you DONT have acid reflux?
Of course you now have silent reflux - ermm proton pump inhibitor blocks acid, try that for a while.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Shame on you halitosisux,

You just proved that you cannot handle a mature decent conversation without resorting to verbal abuse once again. [-X

Halitosisux wrote:
So up yours drastic
Once gain halitosisux take your own advice before you try to give them out.

Yes I may have posted in the forum abou losing my job but for you to bring that up here when we are talking about distracting people with flirting only shows how shady and dodgy you are. 8)

You have proven that you will stop at no lengths to silence peoples opinion here. :!:

you said:
Most people agree with what i say because most of what i say is based on fact and logic,
I think you give yourself too much credit. You really are full of yourself. You dont even have a clue what it is to have chronic bb. You claimed you could mask your bb with chewing gum. I never met one person who had chronic bb and could mask their bb with chewing gum. I think you are totally deluded and seem to enjoy brainwashing people on this site.

If people only disagree with you you seem to have a problem with them voicing my opinion. the same can be said about me voicing my opnion in another thread called LPR and you took it to heart and seem to have held onto a grudge or vendetta because I disagree with you.

Shame on you. [-X Once again. verbal abuse is all you seem to know.

You boast all full of yourself:
im cured unlike you and you still need this forum and the people on it
It only shows your true shady character if you are truly cured and can verbally abuse other people who arent cured yet. Why the boasting about you being cured. And why the showing off about it in this thread. Its like saying 'ohhh look at me I have bigger car than you?' Its show how pathetic your efforts have been.=D>

You seem to enjoy boasting that you are cured in the thread and I have heard you use it against other people just to try to insult them. You really are of dodgy and shady character.

I can recall you saying to wynasha in a previous thread with your disgusting verbal abuse that you hope she never gets cured. Now if you really had bad breath problem or if you really are here to support people no matter what arguments or disagreement you might have you would never think of saying that because we all want a cure.
Dont bother saying anything else to me.. unless you want to hear more from me, but if you do then please dont complain about my responses because if you make references to me then i have every right to respond to them.

take your own advice. You choose to add to my thread and make reference to me so I will respond as well. Free country.

Drastic 8)
Last edited by DRASTIC on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I have to agree with everything Drastic said here, she is the voice of reason.

Also, stop flirting with me.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

lol :D

or Is it the expression of you trying to flirt with someone who told you to stop.

I noticed today archimonde you made an very extra effort to talk only about bad breath in the chatroom.Well done to you. Atleast you seem to have made an effort today to discuss bad breath issues.

Drastic :D
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I'm surprised you picked up on my sarcasm
DRASTIC wrote: I noticed today archimonde you made an very extra effort to talk only about bad breath in the chatroom.Well done to you. Atleast you seem to have made an effort today to discuss bad breath issues.
Are you for real? I'll talk about whatever the ***k i want in the chatroom, i don't need your permission and don't want your approval.

In fact, the chatroom, in my opinion, should not be used to discuss serious matters, that's what the forum is for. I've seen people in that chatroom give crucial information or even say how they cured themselves and not say anything on the forum. That's terrible in my opinion, only the 2 or 3 people in the chatroom benefit instead of the thousands of people visiting the forum. I think the chatroom should be used to socialize (or as you call it 'flirting'). And it's not like socializing and discussing BB are mutually exclusive.

But anyway, making posts about the state of the chatroom or forum is pointless, you or anyone cannot change their dynamics, they are what they are, kinda like herd behavior.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Can you converse without swearing Archimonde?
i don't need your permission and don't want your approval.
I am surprised you found the time to even respond today. I dont need your permission or approval to have my own opinion either. Maybe when you come up with a cure from all the flirting you clearly love to do then let me know.

And please try to be mature about it. So many people being immature and childish about things.

Archimonde wrote:
But anyway, making posts about the state of the chatroom or forum is pointless
Freedom of speech I will post what I want to post when I want to.
Get used to it. Or dont even bother reading my threads, archimonde. But if you get bored from all the flirting you might need something to read.

Drastic 8)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

DRASTIC wrote:
I can recall you saying to wynasha in a previous thread with your disgusting verbal abuse that you hope she never gets cured.
DRASTIC would you care to show me where i said this?
I know i would never think such a poisoned thought, let alone say it to someone. Are u stooping to such depths now that you are making things up?

And as for chronic BB, how dare you question what i've been through.. like most people on here we dont know for sure how bad our breath actually gets, my brother probably told me i had no nasal odour or that chewing gum helped me because he knew i would be able to handle that and continue working and paying my mortgage etc. You've had BB for 5 years and you quit your job, i had it for almost 40 ****ing years so how dare u say i have no clue what it is to have chronic BB, i suffered for over 20 years without any doubt my breath was bad and my whole childhood i was ridiculed CONSTANTLY about it. YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS so why come out with this shit?

Drastic you need help, you are the one who suffers with paranoid dillusions. I wouldnt be surprised if that's all your problem is, you probably spend so much time dealing with your big mouth the rest of you stinks and people make you paranoid when its the rest of you that stinks.

Yeah, so what about verbal abuse? at least im only defending myself you are the one who keeps attacking and provoking.. awww do u miss us maybe? that's what it is isnt it? you miss us so badly you would rather fight than have nothing.

So you've gone from the flirting issue.. onto verbal abuse... i wonder what depths you'll be going to next...
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

DRASTIC wrote:
Freedom of speech
You are doing the opposite of what you preach. You're the one trying to police what goes on in the chatroom, we're telling you we can say or do what we want. Do you see the irony?
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Archimonde you are trying to be a police trying to stop my opinion.

How are you going to stop my opinion archimonde?

I have an opinion so i will state it. unless you want to try and brainwash me as well. Oh no, your too busy flirting.

lol Archimonde you seem to want to police my voice.

lol. how are you going to do that? :?:

Drastic 8)
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Halitosisux, the only one making up stories here is you halitosisux.

You just illustrated how low and dodgy you are by continuing your verbal insults and abuse. Infact, I think its clear for all to see that you are very pathetic. i dont see the point engaging in insults and verbal abuse because thats where i draw the line and that just shows how much better a person I am than you. I dont need to use disgusting language inorder to disagree with someone. You clearly showed your level of immaturity.
[-X [-X

People will not be fooled halitosisux. They will look on and read your comments and they will see you for who you truly are someone who cannot be trusted. Dodgy and shady. Its in your language.
[-X [-X

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This reminds me of the similar way you treated Wynasha.

This is what you wrote halitosisux:
Another clear example of immaturity: I mean who in their adult mind would have time to sit down and type this rubbish. Oh no one but halitosisux who claimed he was busy trying to help people but yet had time to write such a ridiculously stupid and childish post.
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:48 pm Post subject:

Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas

I wanna use you and abuse you
I wanna know what's inside you
(Whispering) Hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Movin' on!

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas

I'm gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside
Gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside you

=; 8)

Drastic
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Again how could someone who want to help someone find the time to type all this rubbish
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:26 am Post subject:

Watching in slow motion as she turns around to say

Take my breath away
Take my breath away

Watching I keep waiting still anticipating love
Never hesitating to become the fated ones
Turning and returning to some secret place to hide
Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say

Take my breath away

Through the hourglass I saw you, in time you slipped away
When the mirror crashed I called you, and turned to hear you say
If only for today I am unafraid

Take my breath away
Take my breath away

Watching every motion in this foolish game
Haunted by the notion somewhere there's a love in flames
Turning and returning to some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say

Take my breath away
My halitosisux, take my breath away

Another example of how much childish you are?

8) drastic
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Halitosisux, I started this thread

But you SEEM obsessed with me tonight. LOL. You seem like you want to get me to come and flirt with you. Is that it?

I said stop trying to flirt with me. I dont want to flirt. LOL.

Somehow i Know you cant resist me so you will come back to the thread even more obssessed with me. LOL.

You just seem like you cant get enough of my attention. OMG.

I know you will respond to this because you are obsessed. LOL.

In my honest opinion, you need to get your head checked because your language and behaviour proved how emotionally unstable you are.

Perhaps you are actually reinacting all that abuse from childhood.

Maybe in some twisted way this might be your therapy.

Best let it all out. 8) Let it all out.

The anger will not do you any good. 8)

Seek professional help. 8)

or better yet I think you will actually come back to repsond to this because you are obsessed.

And can I predict also that you will also engage in more verbal insults and abusive language. I know I am right. Prove me right halitosisux. [-X

But I know this is therapy for you.

You seem to be fighting. Fight on!!!! LOL. I feel sooooo sorrry for you.

LoL you really cannot have a decent adult language. LOL

Drastic 8)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Drastic you stupid woman, that's a song which i cut and pasted in about 5 seconds because wnaysha's FAR OUT comments like she was in some kind of dreamworld.. which at the time you thought was hilarious like so many other times you have spoken behind her back.

Its a shame because i would have loved to engage with wnaysha but SHE brought it all on herself with her RIDICULOUS suggestions which many people reacted to and she got the respect she deserved. (if you look back you'll see SHE started it all with me with her false accusations and i had no choice but to respond.. a bit like you in this thread i guess)

anyway.. thankyou for proving that i DID NOT say i "hoped wnaysha never gets cured" and of course proving what a ****ing liar and bullshitter you are. Its hilarious how you keep referring to flirting or verbal abuse like you have nothing left to say.

So, i cant be trusted? im shady and dodgy??? you seemed to trust me enough to take my advice these last few months.. or dont you believe its your wisdom teeth now?
You told me recently you were tested with a halimeter and the reading meant you didnt have BB, but you made your own conclusion that the machine was broken, yet the other day you told someone the halimeter confirmed you had BB. Your boyfriend says he cant smell anything, only reactions and paranoia tell you that you have BB. Nobody has ever been able to tell you that you have BB. You said your ENT told you that you do, but that's bullshit because ENTs never do, not unless they know what the cause is and believe they can treat it. You are paranoid, that's why you are going nuts on here now because of your paranoia.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Anyway,
on the subject of verbal insults...
***k OFF
and dont bother flattering yourself by saying any more to me because that's the last thing i'll be saying in here.
I hope you enjoyed these last words with me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic