Your Email Address:

First Name:

forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Halitosisux,

You are the liar. I saw how you poisoned other peoples mind about Wynasha in the chatroom. You tried to brainwash me into thinking negative things about her but I always knew you were the shady one.
You did say you hope she doesnt get cured.

You told me recently you were tested with a halimeter and the reading meant you didnt have BB, but you made your own conclusion that the machine was broken, yet the other day you told someone the halimeter confirmed you had BB.
I did do the halimeter test and yes it proved that I had bad breath. There you go again thinking you know everything. But YOU dont know a thing. I wouldnt be surprised if you stole CURED's entire story about the wisdoms and tried to adapt it to your own.

Halitosisux wrote:
Your boyfriend says he cant smell anything, only reactions and paranoia tell you that you have BB
You just proved how you know nothing about bad breath. Everyone knows that the person you live with often times cannot smell your bad breath. Lots of married women on the site comment in other threads that their husband cannot smell their bad breath. LOL this proved that you know NOTHing about bad breath because maybe you never really had it in the first place.

Halitosisux wrote:
Nobody has ever been able to tell you that you have BB. You said your ENT told you that you do, but that's bullshit because ENTs never do, not unless they know what the cause is and believe they can treat it
OMG how absurd you seem to be getting and even more desperate. You actually think you know more than the ENT or doctor who confirmed my bad breath. You really are deluded? I question if you really had bad breath at all? Halitosisux you are not a doctor dont presume to know more than a doctor. You are all so twisted. LOL Ha Ha
:?:

Drastic 8)

DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

What new stories you plan to make up halitosisux?

Oh wait let me see? #-o #-o #-o

When you run out of ideas then I suppose you can always fall back on what you know best swearing and indecent language.

I bet you enjoy swearing and using foul language dont you? :?:

I am surprised you could go four lines without swearing.

Ok. So, because I know you are going to prove me right yet again.

I know you cannot help but give me moooore attention by responding.

Respond and show me how desperate you are to share my attention.

Go ahead, why dont you prove me right yet again.

You cant keep away can you? Just admit it.

You cant keep away.

Oh well, I suppose when you are obsessed like you are then you just cant help yourself.

Drastic 8)
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Halitosisux,

You are a ****ing bastard, I didn't know u could be such a coward. And u know what, I was there when u were telling Drastic shit about me, u childish, immature, asshole, I was there but never spoke a single word because u didn't deserve an extra word from me. n I remember exactly what she said. You brainwashed everyone, u ****ing bastard said shit behind my back just because I was trying to help other members here by sharing info, n not just that You truely are mentally ill, u need help, You are so desperate that you are arguing with us because you feel like shit, and don't have anything to do. You are someone who can NEVER be trusted.

You don't care whether someone lives or dies because of your stupid advices. You are a jobless moron, who has nothing to do in life, but u know what? by distracting us, you don't know how much you are hurting all of those members who only come here to find a cure.

You always act like an ignorant asshole when it comes to common sense and logical issues on bb.

NOW YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED! 8)
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

halitosisux,

you said my "comments were like I was in some kind of dreamworld" So where is your data, halitosisux? where? in my previouse post I asked for a real data with proof, where is it?

[-( [-(

I'll show you my data, go read all of those topics on stomach, acid/silent/bile reflux, constipation, "nose fart"/Nasal odor, tongue coating, bloating, PND, lactose intolerance, and ull find my data,

My biggest proof is iva, how u misguided her, making her remove her wisdom teeth, which did NOT cure her bb.

and for your info I have both acid, silent and bile reflux because I have IBS. Go do a research and see how IBS causes acid/silent/bile reflux, and chronic constipation and not just that but the shit literally comes up in your stomach in some cases, because of deficiency of serotonin/enzymes, and spasms. causing shit breath and "nose fart" because esophagus and trachea are connected. Do a research on constipation, it causes tongue coating/dry mouth causing more bacteria to grow on tongue/throat/esophagus. Go read how ppl that stopped dairy products were getting better. Go read "LPR" and read sadgirlbb's symptoms.

Go read all of those symptoms ppl posted about their bb and see how IBS matches their symptoms. I am a proof of my research,

On your CURE, I think you are the stupidest human i have ever seen, I never told you that because I didn't want to be mean, how the ***k can your tooth be so infected /ruin your whole life for 40 years/ and you not know its your tooth causing it, something that simple.

shame on you for misguiding everyone!
Last edited by wnaysha on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

I'm sorry halitosisux,, I never use that kinda language with anyone, but u made me say it to u by abusing me again and again.

sorry again, but u truely deserved it.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

This thread should be deleted, this kind of negativity isn't good for anyone. Let's all be friends.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

halitosisux wrote:
The people who have been capable of reading and divulging my posts and engaged in discussions with me instead of hiding in the chatroom, know the truth.
halitosisux,

that is the difference, I don't go brainwash everyone just because my argument is weak, I don't need to tell people what to think about me, even though I am a student and work myself to pay for my school, I take my time out to come here and learn/pass info to other sufferers like myself.

As drastic said earlier, the chatroom is becomeing a flirting zone, and I don't have any problem with that at all if they have time for it, then they should go for it, when i personally log on I try to just read posts related to my problem and comment on them because I don't have time/my school is hard.

halitosisux wrote: - oh quick you better stop her wnaysha!
in some cases bb can be a cause of teeth problems, but calling other peoples ideas nonsense is baseless, because as I told you IBS is the cause for some, I did more research on it and will show everyone how they suffer from bb.
halitosisux wrote: healthy debate
Thank god i'm hear "healthy debate" from you. When/where exactly have you had a healthy debate with me? I asked you to show me your data and results and as of now, I dont' see any data or results on bb/its causes/symptoms.

a healthy debate is not "get your head out of your ass" or telling people shit behind ones back so that they can attack them.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

WOW.... this is really bad.....
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

LOL and I thought me and Jimi had a problem ;)

looks like I missed alot, haven't read much, because I try and have my own life, but people here are going down the road to become bitter annoying people...reminds me of some sort of freak site for venting..not good..not good at all. [-(

anyway where are u Jimi? u bastard? - just wanted to send greetings from another bastard ;)
no hard feelings :lol:
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

wnaysha wrote:
halitosisux wrote:
a healthy debate is not "get your head out of your ass" or telling people shit behind ones back so that they can attack them.
I'm no expert, but head in the ass? now that might be a reason for bad breath ;) :mrgreen:
Green
Junior

Post by Green »

wow, everyone here is acting really mature...and what's the use criticizing each other here...we should all be comforting one another!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

WNAYSHA
Dont bother leaving your cowardly comments for me in the chat room unless im around, how pathetic can u get. So what if you think i work for therabreath or whatever else you continue to accuse me of. People dont have to listen to me if they dont want to, they dont have to ASK for my advice - but a lot of people do and i know i've helped a lot of people in every area of this problem and will continue to do so.

I dont claim to KNOW anyone's cause of BB, unlike YOU. All i do is discuss the FACTS and help anyone i can to make any connections with what i have learned over the years. Im open to discussing everything and people CHOOSE to talk to me, i dont force things onto anyone or patronise people with "common sense cures" containing NOTHING new.

No one has made such accusations towards me apart from you and some other jealous likeminded ignorant friend of yours. But that was only the advice they took from me and chose to throw it back in my face for some other jealous reason.

You claimed i mislead iva in particular with her wisdom tooth, but i never told her to go and get her tooth out, ive never TOLD anyone to do such a thing. Dental causes are regarded as THE MAIN CAUSES of BB, everyone knows this. All i did was state the facts and how they related to my own situation and gave advice and when it was asked for. Are you trying to say if u were in my position you wouldnt have done the same?? Iva didnt even announce it until AFTER she took her tooth out. Dealing with this problem is about trial and error but that doesnt mean that i have to take responsibility just because i have advised on something that turns out not to have worked. Are you for ****ing real?? This site is about sharing information and people freely making their own informed decisions.

You are just jealous because im cured, yet with all your self-proclaimed knowledge on this subject you have got absolutely NOWHERE. All im doing is trying to help people who are going through the hell i have been through. You can post all the religious shit you like, you have NO CONCEPT of what compassion is, you've proved this by questioning what im still doing here. Maybe when you grow up and perhaps understand what its like to be in my position now, you'll know where i was coming from.

So if you have something to say regarding BB then say it, otherwise keep it to yourself because NO ONE gives a shit.
NO ONE stops you or deters you from putting your ideas forward, but everyone is FREE to respond to them, that's what a forum is all about. If you cant handle questioning or critisism, then that's YOUR PROBLEM not anyone else's.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Halitosisux,

U don't even know what ur talking about, plz read ur comment, ur contradicting urself!

u need to go get ur head checked, about me being jelous because ur cured. r u out of ur mind? so ur telling me that we sufferers are jelous because others don't have bb? I think this bb has really damaged ur brain.

I don't know what kind of mental illness u have, but remember one thing, you can never stop ppl from finding their cure, eveyone's bb is not caused by teeth, other things can cause bb, and you can never stop ppl from sharing/discussing their ideas. You can never stop anyone from telling ppl the consequences of those stupid advices u give them.

When they are in an emotional stage(particularly our situation, where u can't even talk to the closest member of ur family) u can't give them stupid advices/ or stop me from asking everyone to get together to find a cure. What is wrong with looking for a cure? u see halitosisux, I wouldn't be visiting this site if there was a cure for bb/ so the only option we have is to talk to eachother to find what is causing it so that we can pay attention to that particular area and find the cure.

Stop this bullshit of talking behind my back and talk like a man.

I Challenge YOU to

--have a healthy debate over bb with me
--prove me wrong
--find a cure
--tell me why everyone has the same symptoms
--cure all of our symptoms and bb

If u can do that, u have the right to call urself an educated cured/wise man here to help/give wise advices. if not shut up and let others with knowledge speak because your harming instead.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Wnaysha,
I spend a lot of time in the chat room, how come you NEVER come in there when im around (without hiding of course) and discuss BB matters?
Why not come in there and discuss things, surely this should settle some of the points you have tried to make in your last post?
It would be fascinating to discuss BB matters with you instead of fighting over personal matters (which lets not forget were initiated by you, ive only been defending myself since) hence why i have no problems with anyone else.

But just incase you dont, AGAIN i find myself needing to counteract your attempts at twisting the facts...

Firstly, i never said everyone was jealous of me, i said you were.

I dont stop ppl from finding their cure (that's just one of your dillusions) because actually, having found my own cure, naturally my emphasis has been on the subject of my own cause, but as anyone who knows me on here knows, i dont just rant on about dental issues (another dillusion of yours). But I know you think its wrong for someone who is cured to stick around and try to help others, so there is no arguing with your ignorance on this.

Also since when do i stop ppl from sharing/discussing their ideas? And exactly how would i go about doing so? Ohh do you mean when i challenge basic concepts with you?

Also, would you please care to tell me what "stupid advices" you are referring to? Or are you saying advice is wrong in general because tackling BB has nothing to do with trial and error? but that going round and round in circles over the same old ground, trying to reinvent the wheel is the way to go?
If you were cured in the same way I was, would you not want to emphasise the importance of being 100% certain of ruling out the most common cause of BB, which is dental issues?

I have never tried to stop you from asking everyone to get together to find a "cure" infact i even tried to help you recently by making some suggestions on your idea of everyone collaborating on a sensible system of collecting data on symptoms etc.

I AM TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE. Im not trying to stop people looking for their cure. I have tried talking to you MANY times to open up debate on the concepts you have suggested, but its your NARCISSISM which ALWAYS takes over and stops it all.

BTW to answer your important RED questions:-
I dont bullshit behind your back, I say what I have to say to your face, unlike drastic. I take it you must mean when you are LURKING in the chatroom on a different name and your name is mentioned in amusement by everyone in there?
I have proved you wrong numerous times, but you make it so easy when you get most of your facts as wrong as you do.
I've found a cure!
Everyone has the same symptoms? hmmmmmm you mean you are generalising people's symptoms? yes there may be people on here who have related symptoms, but like what, bloating? i dont know a single woman who doesnt complain about bloating.. constipation or diahroea (IBS)? most people have that too to varying degrees, its quite normal..
Coated tongue? NORMAL, especially if people brush or scrape and injure it in this way with chemicals etc.
Acid reflux? i know plenty of people with this and they dont have BB, and they have heartburn.
I missed plenty out, but i got bored.. but please feel free to discuss this further if you wish.

Wnaysha I know my continued presense on here has/is helping people, can you say the same? so that's all i need to know. Deal with it.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

halitosisux wrote: Acid reflux? i know plenty of people with this and they dont have BB, and they have heartburn.
And how many people with LPR do u know?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic