First Name:

CT Scan of Abdomen

Tell us your story with bad breath
Harry_2K
Junior

CT Scan of Abdomen

Post by Harry_2K »

Hi,

Has anyone ever had a CT scan of Abdomen?

If so, did it reveal anything on the Stomach, Deodenum, Liver, Kidney, Pancreas and intestines?

I have see so many people in this forum, having Xrays and CT's for teeth, sinuses, etc. But, nobody ever spoke of a CT of Abdomen :-k .

I plan to have one done for me, sometime, this month :x .

Any information that you have on this would be very useful to all of us?

Can deformities in the abdomen, which comprises of so many parts of human body, cause metabolic problems, resulting is stomach disorders that we could not recognize and those which are causing the BB?

Harry

thf
Junior

Post by thf »

I have not had a ct scan done, but i did have a procedure done by a gastroenterologist that involved putting a tube into my gut and taking pics and taking tissue for a biopsy (and just some advice, if you ever have it done and they ask you if you want to be put to sleep, just say yes, trust me).

It did reveal that i had ulcers and h.pylori, which i've been treated for twice, but i plan on going back and having the procedure done again. I've heard that h.pylori is very hard to get rid of and it may be the cause of my problem. It does cause bb, rather it causes the bb and the nasal breath that i have I don't know, but i think re-testing is a good idea.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

thf wrote:(and just some advice, if you ever have it done and they ask you if you want to be put to sleep, just say yes, trust me).

thf,

lol thats funny,

harry_2k,

ur right I did think about it n did a lil research on it, things like intestinal obstruction can cause bb, infact that is not a bad idea :-k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic