Your Email Address:

First Name:

Candida

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thf
Junior

Candida

Post by thf »

I know this subject has been talked about before but I just wanted to post this information.

A couple of years ago i was tested by an alternative med dr. and had very high levels of candida yeast. She treated me for three months and i believed this was no longer an issue. Let me also say this, ten years ago i took antibiotics for years (at least 4) for acne and didn't think that it could cause me problems (nor did my dermatologist tell me it would), so I just kept taking them until my bb started and I stopped. Damage done!!

A couple of weeks ago I was communicating with someone on another forum who has the same symtoms as i do and she mentioned she had taken antibiotics for a long period of time, and probably had candida and she had began to treat herself for it and was having great results as far as her bb was concerned.

I started to do more research on candida and found out i was not treated correctly. I never changed my diet. Candida feeds off of carbs and sugar. I now understand that my sugar cravings where due to the candida.

I'm starting over. I found information on this site, http://www.wholeapproach.com, about candida diet and a treatment that may help with candida. There was also alot of info about candida on this site.

I know i have two issues to work on candida and h. pylori. I'm going to heal my body and get rid of this bb, I have no doubt.

I wanted to share this information and I hope it helps.

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Just came back from the doctor 10 min ago.
What an a-hole is that .
He didn´t take a look at me and he was talking so loud.
I´m not deaf :x
I asked him if i could have a yeast infection and he was like : YOU CAN´T HAVE A YEAST INFECTION FOR SO LONG .
He was talking so loud and verry rude he told me i have to go to a dermotologist so that he can look at my tongue. He said that if that is not the answer, i need to stop search and just go on with my life.
Why do i have to suffer like this. I swear i can´t take it anymore. People keep laughing at me everyday. Sometimes i feel like hurting them. I wish something bad would happem to them. And i hope my A- hole doctor gets halitosis too.Stupid moron :x ](*,)
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Hi Billie,

I know exactly what you mean, doctors are idiots. I went to see mine on Monday, he made me breathe in his face and said you don't have bad breath. I wanted him to send me to an ENT, he said he would but that he was going to send a letter to the ENT telling him that I don't have a breath problem!! So obviously the ENT is going to think I'm mad before I even get to see him! :(

Doctors just don't understand how thie effects our lives...
popaloo

Post by popaloo »

Hi Billie and Snobuni,

I had the same experience with my doctor/s maybe 7/8 years ago. It was all in my head and i got prescribed prozac :shock:
I have just come off them Christmas gone. Oh and guess what, i still have bad breath lol.
Don't give up searching for answers. I am going the holistic route at present and seeing a homeopath. It hasn't helped yet but who knows maybe tomorrow [-o<
Take Care everyone
seeviper

Post by seeviper »

question about Candida... there is a supposed at-home test you can do where you fill a cup with water first thing in the morning before drinking/eating and spit in it. you then watch the saliva every 15 minutes for an hour to see what it does. i did the test and it confirmed I have candida but I'm wondering if anyone knows how accurate of a test this is? would saliva from someone who doesn't have candida act different in the water? (mine produced "strings" as well as many suspended "particles")
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

seeviper,

I have never heard of it before, how do u do the test?
thf
Junior

Post by thf »

I've heard of that test also, and I have done it. The problem with that test is, is that it does not tell you the levels of Candida you have. The only way to test correctly is to have your feces tested.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Wynasha,

From what I recall, the candida spit test involves covering the whole surface of a glass of water (a tall glass is best) with spit when you first wake up (before brushing, etc). You then need to cover it and wait a couple of hours before coming back to it. If the spit has turned into long strings that are hanging vertically in the glass, then it's possible you have candida. I've know idea how accurate this is, it's just something I read on various internet sites when I was researching candida a while back.
dreamweaver

Post by dreamweaver »

This website gives a good description/explanation of Candida infection. Please take a few minutes to first understand what the different symbols means. There is a Key (Legend) at the bottom of the page which explains the various symbols and indicators.

http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C7890.html

The "alternative medicine" doc I'm seeing currently believes candida is my problem and has given me supplements and different protocols to try to get the problem under control. I haven't been following his program completely, but I am getting more into it bit by bit. Once I have ruled out acid reflux/h. pylori/hiatal hernia, I will go back to my original suspicion of candida and try to follow a strict program of diet/supplementation/exercise etc. to see if I can get any positive results.

Good luck.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

snobuni,

I'll definitely try that tomorrow morning, I might have to throw away the glass after doing the test though, it would be diguesting using it after that. lol, my mom will kill me if she sees me doing that test, she'll probably think i'm going crazy, lol.
seeviper

Post by seeviper »

wnaysha wrote:seeviper,

I have never heard of it before, how do u do the test?
here you go....

http://healthandlight.com/candidatest.htm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic