Your Email Address:

First Name:

Pictures of members?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rich1988

Pictures of members?

Post by rich1988 »

I know it has been said that members of this forum may be a bit embaressed but I think it would be nice to put names to faces?
Either way I thought I would get the ball rolling!

and yes I am ginger! no its not a great pic but it doesnt matter Just thought it would be nice if we could put some names to faces!

(really just on a whim I doubt anyone else is going to post in here I will find a better picture though if they do :P)
Last edited by rich1988 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Aaaaaaw, cute!!! And very, very brave, I don't think I could be that brave, but I admire you for doing this Rich, where are you based? :D
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

In wiltshire, it is a pretty bad picture but to be honest Im not worried anymore about people knowing, my friends do and my family and a good proportion of the people i meet (obviously ;) ) I didnt anyone/or many people would post back just thought it was worth a try :P
TiredofThis

Post by TiredofThis »

From one ginger to another! Mine is just dyed but still I have some respect for fellow gingers. Heh, this is very brave of you. I could never do the same!
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

OMG you're so cool 8) and very brave yeah :D
I was thinking about posting a pic and now i see your post.
I wanna post too but i'm embaressed.

If jimmy can remove the picture after a while then i will post one.

But beware i'm not the most beautiful person :lol: :(
NYConfused
Junior

Post by NYConfused »

billie wrote:
If jimmy can remove the picture after a while then i will post one.
u could do that just by editing
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

haha I dont think its brave :P Just nice to know who your talking to :)
NYConfused
Junior

Post by NYConfused »

cool that you posted your pic rich, but i cant help but notice that you seem a little socially awkward in that pic (maybe just the pic?). i would guess that has a lot to do with your bb problem or am i jumping to conclusions?
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

2 comments:
1-u cant be sure thats his real photo...
2.@ NYConfused---man ure an ass! u and ure conclussions! :evil:
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

1. I was awkward because I was being asked to pose for a photo which I cant do! doesnt have anything much to do with my BB but I suppose sub conciously it might??
secondly it is me :P! why would I lie about it and why would i lie with a picture of a ginger person :P

and just to prove it is me a picture of me with pineapple rings on my head :P

the awkward look isnt a social issue its me trying to balance tins on my head ;)
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

fake!..not real pinaples :mrgreen:

anyway got to hand it to u, u got "balls"...for a young dude, or tins should I say;) as I remember ure from england'..well arun organises meetings there once in a while....so he'll probably be glad to meet u ...

PS:what is ginger? :)
Ice
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

just another word for Red hair (that picture orginally was meant to be a pineapple but all I had was tins :( )
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

This is a real pic of me haha at a birthday party .
I didn't wanna be on foto so i put my finger up.
Last edited by billie on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NYConfused
Junior

Post by NYConfused »

Ice wrote:2 comments:
1-u cant be sure thats his real photo...
2.@ NYConfused---man ure an ass! u and ure conclussions! :evil:
im not trying to be an ass. i think this is a serious issue that a lot or all of us have. in an effort to hide our bb or just in shame we have awkward mannerisms. for instance i constantly talk to people without making eye contact or will talk to someone and quickly look away. though we may feel better doing so, we dont realize how odd/rude it comes off as. another example is always having your head down. if these people dont notice your bb, theyll probably think youre just weird.

besides just appearing awkward, it also makes it hard to read peoples reactions to you. is this person acting odd/not making eye contact with me because of my breath or because he/she is reacting to the way i normally speak to them. i notice how odd/weird it is after seeing them speaking to me without looking at me..
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

Nice one billie :D

*to NYC I do have issues with making eye contact with people that aren't good friends or family so you are partially right
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic