Your Email Address:

First Name:

Oils

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master

Oils

Post by halihope »

Well I have Rosemary oil in my medicine cabinet so I decided to try it. Brushed my teeth then I applied a few drops of rosemary oil in my toothbrush and went over all teeth and oh boy! It was strong!! I then used the waterpik with peroxide and warm water and still the taste of the rosemary oil was there. I also have thyme so I will try this one and see if it is better in taste. My brother is coming next week and I will have chance to see if this stuff works. Will do it every night, promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help

Post by Help »

GD LUCK!!

I truly feel that we have to revert back to natural choices.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I think oils and GSE or anything powerful just trick your taste buds into making you believe that your breath smells like what the product tastes. The 1st time i used GSE like 10 years ago, i thought i had found the holy grail coz the shit taste was completely gone, at least according to me. But I realized it wasn't the case when i talked to people and got even more reactions. I've had the same experience with oils (i've used oregano and tea tree oil).
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I agree with that, and vice versa that's also why a bad taste does not necessarily mean bad breath, but the mind will always be convinced once a person has become conscious of their (bad) breath from any painful reactions from others.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Last night I brushed teeth with toothpaste then added 3 drops of lemon grass oil to toothbrush and went all over teeth, gums, tongue ect. the lemon grass oil is not too strong and has good taste, my tongue was a beautiful pink. About an hour later I notice tongue beginning to get white on the back and sides, went to bed, prayed in silence and when I open mouth, for a split second, I could smell poop #-o This morning tongue was completely white!! I guess oils don't do anything to help but will keep trying and see what happens.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Last night I brushed teeth w/ toothpaste and use the lemon grass oil then did the waterpik with water and mouthwash.
Today I did the brushing and lemon grass thing and mom came over. Sad to say she reacted to my bb but not as much as before. seems like the lemon grass oil makes bb less strong but not go away. My tongue was super white all through the day, nothing like this before, I believe was due to stress due to my bb. Notice every time I used the oil my bb would cut down but had to be drinking water and every 3 hours or so brushing teeth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic