Your Email Address:

First Name:

A Possible Cure?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Still working. I am not sure what is the deal, but I think what I am taking is targeting my symptoms...

-PND
-Silent Reflux
-Oral Bacteria
-One tooth that has been drilled on so many times and is sensitive

I am still taking Mastic Gum capsules 500mg twice a day, either one Claritin or Zyrtec at night, and Relacore 1 with every meal. My breath has improved significantly. For example, I could talk to people and they could smell my breath about 6 feet away if I was talking alot and for a while. Now maybe 2-3 feet after talking for awhile. I hope it continues to improve. Like it's slowly eradicating the beast! I am also now adding Vit. D for immunity and probiotics. I read alot from Dr. Mercola's website and get his emails. Very informative.

Hopefulone, how is your routine doing for you?

hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

Thanks for the info hopefulone. The original product is called Relora. Relacore may be trying to confuse with a similar sounding name at a higher price.

NOW Foods makes it and it is available from many retailers such as iHerb.

Here's a summary from the site:

Chronic stress has been found to be a major contributing factor in overeating. NOW Relora is a safe, non-sedating formula that can help to alleviate symptoms associated with stress such as nervous tension, irritability, concentration difficulties and occasional sleeplessness. The relaxing effect of Relora can thereby help to control appetite and prevent stress-related eating, aiding in weight control. NOW Relora is an all-natural proprietary blend of plant extracts from Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense that is not habit-forming.

Update: I'm trying some NOW Relora. I'll let you all know how it's working in a few days.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

So far so good. I've been getting fewer reactions today since taking Relora. My mouth feels cleaner after eating and drinking. I hope this stuff keeps working.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Hope4now, that is great. So happy to hear that. Same thing here--fewer reactions, but still lingering. Just wish it would go away completely!!!!!!!!!!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Is it a coincidense that only people who just sterted topost usually find a cure, takethis advice with caution, she might be a big fatbelly old fart with a beer in his hand laughing at our problem and counting money when people will start buying it here.

I think it is a spam
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Jimi wrote:Is it a coincidense that only people who just sterted topost usually find a cure, takethis advice with caution, she might be a big fatbelly old fart with a beer in his hand laughing at our problem and counting money when people will start buying it here.

I think it is a spam
Ok Jimi, I am not a big fatbelly old fart with a beer in my hand...I am an attractive 37 year old mom and registered nurse that is trying any way I can to help myself and in the mean time help others if I can by sharing my situation. This remedy has helped me and I wanted to share with others. I do not sell or promote this item in anyway. I have been registered on this website since April 2007 and have posted 80-something times in since joining. This will be the downfall of this website if people post things that are helping them and then being labeled "spamers". I understand you feel the need to protect us from people here that want to hurt us, but we are people that want to contribute by "experimenting" with things. We have no one in the medical community wanting to help--believe me on that! So I say to you to please back off and stop scaring people away.
phineas

Post by phineas »

Girlie Girl,
We appreciate the input and hope you continue to inform us of what is and isn't working. I believe that because Jimi has been through so much with this website that he has become the ultimate cynic, which is unfortunate. He is also not the only one who detracts new (and seasoned) members from informing us of possible revelations, which is also unfortunate.

I went ahead and purchased Relora, which is basically magnesium bark extract, and although I have seen no difference in bb, it has helped me calm down in social situations, which makes me think that a prescribed antianxiety may be my next step.

Once again, thanks for the input, and for all the other members, please at least attempt to believe that other members are just trying to help.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

girlie girl, I am so happy for you. I also hope this works for you and perhaps for others too. where do you purchase this?
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

hi...has anybody used relora or relacore and still having good effects? hope it continues to put the badbreath in check.
shirl

Post by shirl »

hi all, this is my first post and hopefully my last if this stuff works :lol: After reading about this relacore i decided to do lots of googling on magnolia bark and found lots of results saying it works on BB like the previous poster but the trials were done with chewing gum and mints by wrigleys, so this got me thinking maybe the pill alone is not enough and treat at all sources, as i can get BB from mouth and lower digestive tract/stomach.

So i have ordered some relora as cheaper than relacore over here in UK, but i also read that some herbalists grind down the bark and make into powder form, so i have purchased some raw magnolia bark 500g cheaply and i'm going to grind down and add to my toothpaste to see if this enhances the pill, also the bark can be used to make tea, i asked the distributor and they said 15g makes tea and can be used twice...so thats not too bad i don't think, will let you know if paste works also :D
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Hi Shirl! Where did you buy your gear? I'm also in Europe and would like to get hold of some bark to try 8)
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I was trying Relora. It seemed to help my bb, but it made me tired and unfocused in the daytime. It seems to have quite a tranquilizing effect. Maybe it's best to take it only before going to bed.
shirl

Post by shirl »

Larc400 wrote:Hi Shirl! Where did you buy your gear? I'm also in Europe and would like to get hold of some bark to try 8)
Hi Larc400, i found it at springherb.co.uk, just type in magnolia bark in search box :D Hope this helps.

Hope4now, i think then maybe the tranquillizing effect will be good for me then as i am quite anxious, i usually take 5-htp everyday, and my anxiety contributes to a dry mouth which makes my breath worse.... 8-[ but only time will tell, so much trial and error with this isn't there? :) That's a stressor in itself you think you've cracked it then bang back to the beginning.

I'm also trying Halitonic at the moment have been on it about 4 weeks and can't find anything on here about it and google doesn't come up with much, has anyone had success with it??
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

shirl wrote:
Larc400 wrote:Hi Shirl! Where did you buy your gear? I'm also in Europe and would like to get hold of some bark to try 8)
Hi Larc400, i found it at springherb.co.uk, just type in magnolia bark in search box :D Hope this helps.
I was just gonna order when I realised forums are for cooperating. So I'll let you try this out, and hope for a full report 8) =D>
shirl

Post by shirl »

No probs Larc...fingers crossed eh? [-o<
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic