Your Email Address:

First Name:

This guy's post inspired me...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
captain_cooch

This guy's post inspired me...

Post by captain_cooch »

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1118579

Posted in the "body odor" section, but I think all of this stuff is related. I think too many of us here may be fixated on "fast cures". This guy is on to something...

Inspiration for me anyway to keep plugging away on the candida diet.

ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

I started this diet 2 days ago. I'll keep you guys updated.
booberry
Total Newbie

Post by booberry »

I agree with the guy's post that it isn't going to happen overnight. I'm not on the Candida diet, but a raw food diet - have been for about 3 months now, and I'm just starting to see improvements (people aren't allergic to me anymore!). I don't expect my BB to go away for at least a couple more months.

Healing takes time.

Boo
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

Guys, does WaterMelon comes under Candida diet?
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

maybe if you try less salt. Just 6 gr for day (OMS).
i dont speak english...
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

I have been on this candida diet for a week and I am seeing some good results.
1) My mouth tastes sweet most of the time even when I wake up in the morning.
2) I asked a co-worker if my breath stinks and she said since yesterday, no. I had a personal talk with her and asked her to be honest with me. She said she will be from now on.
3) I lost weight.
4) My PND has been reduced by maybe 20-30%.
5) I have no symptoms of candida die-off. Today, I had really bad diarrhea and was extremely tired but after a 4 hours nap, I was fine.

I coughed up a tonsil stone a few days ago and can also taste more tonsil stones in my throat but this doesn't effect my breath. I think the combination of tonsil stones and PND cause my breath to stink.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

ithurts,

well done!
obviously foul smell producing bacteria have nothing to feed on and u are free of bb!
I think that at least during the course of this diet we might be "normal", althogh I do not believe it may cure us...
what exactly is your diet?
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

Prawn, salmon, chicken, lettuce, tomato, brazil nuts, almond nuts, zucchini, strawberries, blueberries.
I cook them mainly using sea salt, pepper, and olive oil.

I'm not sure if the theory of BB bacteria not having anything to feed on is correct. I think it might have to do with my GERD. My mom has really bad GERD and bad breath. She's able to control her bad breath using medicine though.

Like many things I have try, it only works temporarily. Let's hope this would stuck. I do not mind being on this candida diet for the rest of my life.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

I also have GERD and LPR, which cause my esophaus and throat to produce sticky secretion to protect themselves. Food remains stuck to my throat and esophagus and thus a film of bacteria is formed, which produces bad odour. Perhaps carbohydrates are better food for bacteria than proteins, because I have tried cutting down proteins and it didn`t work at all.
I do not know for sure if this is the mechanism of my bb, but it is the most logical theory for me.
Ithurts, what medicine uses ur mother to control GERD and bb?
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

She uses Zantac.
I was about to undergo a tonsillectomy but if this works out, I'll gladly skip. The weird thing is I could taste the horrible tonsil stones in my throat and my breath doesn't stink.

Does anyone in this forum was cured by other means and still can taste their tonsil stones?
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

One thing I notice is my PND and allergies have gone way down. It has been 1 1/2 weeks and I don't really crave sugar that much. I feel great. My head is clear. I'm happy. I have much energy and my body feels light.
I highly encourage everyone in this forum should give this diet a try. If it doesn't reduce your bb, there are many health benefits.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

ithurts,

that`s great news, I`m happy for u! Do u think milk and milk products will bring ur bb back? After all it`s very hard to eat just meat, FV and nuts all the time.
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

Plz let us know,what you eat as part of this diet.
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

Iva, I don't know if milk products would bring back my bb. I don't mind being on this diet for the rest of my life. I have had enough of this disease.

Happylife, I posted my diet on this thread. Take another look.
danger
Master

Post by danger »

ithurts

have you just cut dairy out of your diet?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic