Your Email Address:

First Name:

Reduce BB for the Big Day

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
suckstobeme
Total Newbie

Reduce BB for the Big Day

Post by suckstobeme »

Hello,

Anyone out there that can help me with just reducing my BB for one evening??? Best possible suggestions please!!!

Thanks in advance!

Things I have tried already:

Keeping away from dairy and of course your usual suspects that give you BB
nasal irrigation
tongue scraper
special rinses
baking soda
cleaning out tonsils with special rinses.

wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

hi suckstobeme,

here are a few things that work like magic,

1. take a laxative so that ur gi tract is clean

2. Oil pulling ( swish 1-2 tsp of oil in ur mouth for 10 mins)

3. brush ur teeth with a good toothpaste, keep the toothpaste in ur mouth and floss so that the toothpaste can go between ur teeth, then spit it out, and brush ur teeth again with clean brush and toothpaste.

4. don't drink a loooot of water or eat a lot of food, cz if it gives u acid/silen reflux u will start having bb.

hope it helps
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

wnaysha, for oil pulling, what kind of oil do you use?
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

hi ithurts,

sorry for the late reply, i've been too busy with school, n my research on this. I haven't had time to go buy a special kind of oil for oil pulling so i just do it with 100% pure cooking corn oil, i know disguesting in the morning, but as long as it helps.
celica

Post by celica »

well You will have badbreath free for 2-3 hours the most; Thats what I am doing

1.boil guava leaves with salt. Strain it Choose the middle age like not so young but not very lold leaves.
2. gargle this or irrigate if you have nasal irrgator, By the way just a pinch of salt. at firts it will hurt your nose but it feels good in your throat.
3 let it stay for 10-15 mins. then brush your teeth witjh baking soda and salt. Gragle with baking soda. You will feel the fresh feeling Do this for two weeks so the guava juice will kill the bacteria. remember like Cinderilla it will not last long . Only 2-3 hours. so you need a lot of patience and available juice.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Celica,

you really are making me feel like cinderilla now, its so weird how our stories are worse than movies or the saddest stories, I always felt so bad for cinderilla, n now Im in a worse situation, I don't even have glass shoes. :-({|=
celica

Post by celica »

so did you tried it? What can you say?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic