Your Email Address:

First Name:

Green Smoothies may be the cure!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Ever heard of green smoothies as a cure for bad breath before?

yes
40%
no
60%

Total votes: 5

bimms

Green Smoothies may be the cure!

Post by bimms »

I've been experimenting with the "Raw diet" lately. (Thanks Jimi for keeping that up on the main page).

In my research, I recently read a book called "Green for life" by Victoria Boutenko.

It convinced me that humans need to be eating a lot more green leafy vegetables, and "green smoothies" are the most realistic way to do so.

What is a green smoothie? Green smoothies are just fruit and green leafy veggies blended together in a blender. The fruit makes it taste good, while the green leafy veggies are the main healthy part of them.

But to me, the main point is that, people claim that if you have a "green smoothie" every morning for breakfast, it will cure lifelong bad breath.

I'm going to try it for a month and see if it works.

meowkity1
Super Angel

m

Post by meowkity1 »

My personal experience with vegetables would tell me not to do this. Vegggies make bb worse, and I love them. I noticed cabbage, brocoli, peppers, and other things I ike make breath bad but so does everything else.
Something I found out recenctly, was,the sulfur gas some of us may have, is directly in eggs. And for bad breath you should deffinately stay away from protien and dairy.
I should add my whole life I have loved eggs cheese and milk. I used to drink alot of milk. When I was pregnant, I would go through a gallon in 2-3 days. And I was one of those people who added cheese to everything.
I have since changed these habits.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

I wish dairy was the answer for me, I haven't drunk milk in 3 years or longer and have maybe one pizza every month and no yoghurt for months..

Hasnt had any positive impact on my BB at all...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic