Your Email Address:

First Name:

2 years of heavy research

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
OneDay111
Sheriff

2 years of heavy research

Post by OneDay111 »

I know what my problem is.. It was a line on the internet that gave it to me. I was searching doctor yehuda, came up with how he would squeeze the tonsil and smell for, cryptic tonsillitis....! If i do squeeze my tonsils my finger smells like rotten flesh. Ive known this for a long time. I have been preparing my self as it is time to act. 2 years of trying minor things.. Step One getting my tonsils out, meanwhile I am going for Coconut oil pulling, Carrot, Celery, Spinach, Tomato juices.

One advantage is ive mastered PND with saline solution. I can successfully do Stage three Jala neti.

The thing that is scaring me is the fact that i know. Its this feeling which i have now that getting my tonsils out will do it. Its just a matter of convincing the ENT. I got appointment with GP (Uk) General Practitionar. I know that He will forward me as soon as he smells it. Its a matter of tonsillectomy. I missed my ENT appointment in June 2009, becuase i was scared. I dont know what of i just didnt go....

Please tell me your stories on tonsillectomy. and how you got them out.

One Day One Day....
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Tonsils huh? That's new and refreshing.
celica

Post by celica »

Dont you read that tonsillictomy is not the answer I read already ten and noone get cured that includes me. Dont waste your money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic