Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dairy Free Results...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

If you have been trying a dairy free diet, what percentage has it helped with your bad breath?

100%
21%
75%
21%
50%
21%
25%
21%
0%
14%

Total votes: 14

girlie girl
Advanced

Dairy Free Results...

Post by girlie girl »

Just curious to whom is being helped by a dairy free diet...

Please post your percent and comment below if you can.

girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

I think it is helping me, but I cheat too often and therefore it's not a 100%. I am trying to take "Lactase" when I cheat. It's just in everything!
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Iv cut out egg and cheese. Still using some milk.
But it does seem to help. My hairs are long in back. And when I eat cheese or eggs, I get this really thick buildup,
I am really scared of eggs now, because I was reading the same fumes that cause rotten eggs breath are directly in eggs.
I dont know if its better for the inside of body, but, keeping eggs off tongue, is really helping me.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

It seems like a lot of people on this forum are getting relief from a dairy-free diet. I feel like it's helping, but not completely. I am wondering... from those who have gotten relief, how long before you are completely free of the bb. Please post your experience and results. I think of few of us feel like we are treading water waiting for the ship to arrive. Also, thanks to everyone posting input.
bhd

Post by bhd »

in 1 or 2 weeks.

but you said yourself that you cheat every so often.

for me, diet was the hardest to change. First i tried vegetarian, then no dairy(hard), then i tried the candida + no dairy diet which is the ultimate sacrifice.

i say try no diary for a LONG time without pills. it builds up mucous, creates pnd which adds to the bb
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

BHD,

So it took 1-2 weeks before you noticed a difference? What about trace amounts in foods--did that affect your breath? I will keep at it, but I'm just not sure. HUH I hate this!
me
Advanced

Post by me »

dairyes certeanly make breath worst, so does anything with sugar in it. This last couple weaks I been taking whey protein and let me tell you this is the worst us with poop breath can take. The protein it suppoes to be extracted form cows milk so I guess that's what it is. The wierd thing about it is that whey is supposed to make you fart, well in my case I have a hard time farting or burping so it just makes me smellier!!!

I still how ever think that what we have is some kind of gas leak, so foods that make your poop smell worst also, make your breath smell worst.

I wonder if you guys could list every thing that you eat during the day? Like what do you eat on a reagular day?
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

me wrote:This last couple weaks I been taking whey protein and let me tell you this is the worst us with poop breath can take.
i had always wondered what was the effect of whey protein on BB sufferers. Did you get more reactions or was the fecal taste in your mouth just worse?
me
Advanced

Post by me »

i had always wondered what was the effect of whey protein on BB sufferers. Did you get more reactions or was the fecal taste in your mouth just worse?
Well taking Whey protein was kind of the same as drinking milk, but way
worst. After drinking it I kind of felt better for a couple minutes, but then I felt 10 times worst than before drinking it. My toungue was extremlly white coated, and the awfull taste that I usually have was waaayyyy worst. I was much more bloated than I usually I'm, but yet as usual I couldn't burp or fart (When normal people takes Whey Protein they start farting a lot, but not me). The poop smell that comes from my nose and mouth was much more noticeable to me (I have ways of smelling my self). I took the supplement at night time, to reduce the chances of being smellier around people. Still every time I would take it, the next day I would get much more reactions than I would get when not taking it, like waaayy more reactions. Also one last thing is that my nights were worst than they usually are. I usually wake up every 2 to 3 hours at night, with my heart pounding and very thirsty and feeling bloated. Well while I was taking whey lets just say my nights were even crappier.
yeagermeister
Junior

Post by yeagermeister »

I agree with all your thoughts on whey protein, my bb was so bad I could smell it myself, didn`t even need to ask.All protein powders for that matter don`t suit me well,however rice protein powder didn`t seem to make my breath bad,but it gave me a strange body odor.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

girlie girl,

I was reading my chemistry book the other day and found out a few things regarding lactose and bb. hope its helpful,

ok, so we all know that most of ppl who have tried a dairy free diet are seeing some good changes in their breath,

The reason why we can't drink milk is because of its lactose, we are lactose intolerant,

Lactose :arrow: (also referred to as milk sugar) is a sugar that is found most notably in milk.

This is what I found in my chemistry book:

C6H12O6 (glucose) (helped by yeast) :arrow: 2CH3CH2OH (ethanol) + 2CO2

Ethanol is a toxic alcohol usually found in alcoholic drinks

CH3CH2OH (after Oxidation) :arrow: CH3CHO (an aldehyde)

Aldehyde :arrow: "Low molecular weight aldehydes, e.g., formaldehyde and acetaldehyde (CH3CHO), have sharp, unpleasant odors."

So, What i'm trying to say is that lactose intolerance meanse that when we eat lactose, our body is not able to cut lactose into little pieces or digest it, since lactose is a sugar, and glucose is sugar, glucose with yeast can lead to ethanol which then changes to acetaldehyde a strong sharp unpleasant smell coming out of our stomach and noses.

I don't know if it's making sense or not to you guyz.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

So, What i'm trying to say is that lactose intolerance meanse that when we eat lactose, our body is not able to cut lactose into little pieces or digest it, since lactose is a sugar, and glucose is sugar, glucose with yeast can lead to ethanol which then changes to acetaldehyde a strong sharp unpleasant smell coming out of our stomach and noses.

I don't know if it's making sense or not to you guyz
It would be intresting to know from people who knows for sure that they suffer from lactose intolerance, what type of smell they emit when they consume diary foods.
TiredofThis

Post by TiredofThis »

me wrote:

I don't know if it's making sense or not to you guyz
It would be intresting to know from people who knows for sure that they suffer from lactose intolerance, what type of smell they emit when they consume diary foods.
I personally emit a rotting dairy smell, obviously because it's fermenting in my stomach. It comes out of my mouth and nose. I now take Lactaid up to three times a day and can eat whatever I want...my eating habits are pretty much back to normal again.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

So you are cured??? You don't get more reactions anymore?? I tried Lactaid a couple years ago but it didn't really make any difference with my smell.
TiredofThis

Post by TiredofThis »

me wrote:So you are cured??? You don't get more reactions anymore?? I tried Lactaid a couple years ago but it didn't really make any difference with my smell.
Yup, I've been cured for months. I first completely eliminated dairy. Then after talking to a member on here who would "cheat" every once in a while by taking Lactaid pills, I took the plunge. I wasn't going to at first since I was getting absolutely no reactions from completely eliminating dairy, but I missed certain foods and felt like I was lacking Calcium, so I did it and still have no reactions. Now I just take the pills multiple times a day and enjoy my meals.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic