Your Email Address:

First Name:

guy on curezone cured his fecal BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Archimonde
Super Angel

guy on curezone cured his fecal BB

Post by Archimonde »

"A work colleague recommended his chiropractor who was also a naturopath. After about 30 minutes of consultaion and testing she said - your stomach is only working at 15% capacity. She prescribed Golden Seal (500mg) 3 times a day with meals and a Vitamin E supplement twice a day at any time. This was to be carried out for 20 days.

After about 10 days my breath was back to normal and I was digesting food properly again."

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1486738#i

TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

This is worth a try. I just ordered Candida Cleanse because I think it is a yeast infection that might be causing this. I am tired all the time and I crave sweets (esp. chocolate) and I have vag. yeast infections constantly (sorry guys). Someone wrote that yeast infections can cause pnd so this is what sold me on it.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

arch, thank you for this.

Goldenseal contains a compound called berberine that kills many types of bacteria, including the ones that cause diarrhea. Berberine has also been shown to kill a wide range of other types of germs, such as those that cause candida (yeast) infections, viruses, and various parasites such as tapeworms and Giardia. Berberine may also activate white blood cells, making them more effective at fighting infection and strengthening the immune system. For these reasons, berberine is used as an antibiotic and disinfectant, both externally and internally. Berberine may also be useful in heart failure and malaria.

Berberine sounds like a dream!
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I did the candida cleanse too, it did not work. This could be more promising. I want us to be cured so badly!
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

arch,

I am going to purchase the goldenseal and vit E. today at GNC, you should too. Please God let this work!!
bhd

Post by bhd »

snoopsister,

i just want to say that i've been following this forum for a long time and looking back on dozens of threads from way back.

I just so noticed that you've been "cured" 4-6 different times and you still are hoping for a cure. from vit c, probiotics, baking soda, bismuth and other crap.

so personally, whatever you have to say, i'm not buying it.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I would like to add in snoopsisters behalf that sometimes you think your cured.
I think once I declared my nose fart was cured, because it seemed to be.
And think of how much we all wish we really can be normal again
I am am saddened for the people who have been dealing with this for 10 to 20 years or more. I am just hoping within the next 5 atleast there will be a breakthrough
I encourage anyone who actually has some funds to spare to create your own laboratory and use your brain to experiment with the bacteria and try to break it down, we may have to be the ones to make the discovery.I know if i was rich, I would have a room dedicated to this reearch
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Maybe she's/he like a cat! I'm teaching my daughter to drive and I swear we have 9 lives, so maybe there are nine cures haha Just giving you a hard time snoop!!!

Susie
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

BHD,

***k off! Your negativity is why so many people have left this forum. so obviously you could care less for a cure, and I will not post my results how's that? fuckin dick! :evil:
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

My problem for sure is in the stomach. I get bloat with no gas, it sucks. I have a fullness feeling and constipation. I hope this helps.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

You can get a bottle of this goldenseal for $8.49 at www.takeherb.com. Who know's it might just work!! I think I'm going to order it. Keep in mind just b/c it works or doesn't work for one person doesn't mean it won't or will work for you.

Are you going to try this snoop? I also having stomach bloating.

Susie
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Hey susie,

I purchased my bottle of goldenseal from whole foods in L.A.and I got the vitamin e. took my first dose last night. I will do this for 20 days, wish me luck guys please!
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

snoopsister wrote: I purchased my bottle of goldenseal from whole foods in L.A.and I got the vitamin e. took my first dose last night. I will do this for 20 days, wish me luck guys please!
Good luck Snoop and thank you for trying it.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

thanks for the kind words Arch. :D
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

This maybe a bit off topic but has anyone here tried the Liver Cleanse diet... the one with 6 days of apple juice, then epsom salts, oil & grapefruit juice??

I'm about half way through now so will let you know but praying for some positive results cos everything up until now has just made me worse...

Any comments from people who have tried this would be helpful
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic