Your Email Address:

First Name:

OraMD

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
i-want-this-gone

OraMD

Post by i-want-this-gone »

Has anyone tried OraMD??

http://www.oramd.com/bad-breath.htm

ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

that wont work
i-want-this-gone

i've looked for reviews on the internet, and all the reviews say that it really works. i think im going to try it. i have nothing to lose if it doesnt work, it says i can get my money back.
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

Don't waste your money . The review websites are scam . Oramd is just Pepermint oil + spearmint oil+ olive oil . It's not easy to get money back
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

You want need to get your money back. Its probably less than 10 bucks. Just try it. I am willing to try anything.
If I have the money the price doesnt matter
i-want-this-gone

meowkity1 wrote:You want need to get your money back. Its probably less than 10 bucks. Just try it. I am willing to try anything.
If I have the money the price doesnt matter
i am willing to try anything too. the price doesnt really matter cuz i want to get rid of this really bad, its my life that i am trying to get back, if it doesnt work... well it didnt work, but at least i can say i tried.
i-want-this-gone

sadman wrote:Don't waste your money . The review websites are scam . Oramd is just Pepermint oil + spearmint oil+ olive oil . It's not easy to get money back
i looked it up on google, OraMD scam, if u go the page u can see that the people didnt have any complaints. there wasnt anyone that said that OraMD was a scam. OraMd was in that page so people can tell u if its a scam or not.
Danmeister
Total Newbie

Post by Danmeister »

Tried it, doesnt work. Its quite strong in flavour but just another type of masking product.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic