Your Email Address:

First Name:

THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

We are on the verge of a cure, I can feel it strongly! never, never, never give up faith!!

Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

six pages of chit chat, what is the result?? is it "the cure" or not?
who tried it and is that person cured? c'mon people! :-k
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

ice- As soon as I when I recieve my order I will difently report back, I'm waiting patiently. The person told me It it might be later than 2 weeks to get it, so 2 weeks already went by, so hopefuly soon.I'm getting anxious myself waiting...
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Ice wrote:six pages of chit chat, what is the result?? is it "the cure" or not?
who tried it and is that person cured? c'mon people! :-k
why the hell dont u get one for yourself and find out?
i-want-this-gone

Post by i-want-this-gone »

well i got my LED flashlight. i couldnt really tell you if its working cuz its only been a few days since i've been using it. although it does make your tongue pinker. my tongue is already pink i dont have any coating, i tried it on my litte sister and i could tell the difference. i am using the ulrtrablue toothbrush with OraMd. my gums used to bleed a lot, now using this toothbrush and OraMd as a toothpaste and mouthwash, my gums dont bleed anymore, and my teeth are whiter. i can tell the difference in my breath from using this 2 things together, it has improved a lot, i still have bb but i can tell it has gotten better. in the morning my breath doesnt taste or smell as nasty as before. and throughout the day i can tell that my breath doesnt taste as bad either. i will continue using this for more time, and see if it makes a bigger difference.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Sadman,

How is the light working for you? Still good results? I ordered the light and I think I am getting good results, but they don't seem to last. I gargle with 1:1 water/H2O2 for 30 sec. then I use the light for about 10 minutes. I move the light in different directions and then I try to point it far in my mouth to reach the back of the tongue. I have no tonsils and still continue with the PND. Do you think I am doing something wrong? I sure look like an idiot with in my mouth! LOL! But who cares if it will work!
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

girlie girl wrote:Sadman,

How is the light working for you? Still good results? I ordered the light and I think I am getting good results, but they don't seem to last. I gargle with 1:1 water/H2O2 for 30 sec. then I use the light for about 10 minutes. I move the light in different directions and then I try to point it far in my mouth to reach the back of the tongue. I have no tonsils and still continue with the PND. Do you think I am doing something wrong? I sure look like an idiot with in my mouth! LOL! But who cares if it will work!
I stopped using the light two days ago after using it for 3 weeks ( I used H2O2 only for the first few days and after that just the light ) . I still have a good breath today , no need to chew gum , just drinking water when my mouth is dry .Let's wait and see if the bad breath will come back . I also bought a dental curing light and a radiometer to measure the intensity of the Blue LED flashlight

[img]
One prototype of a blue-light-emitting device

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:Yf ... clnk&gl=us[/img]
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

This smells like a scam, why did you post 3 topics? Next time put everything into 1.

There are always people who just found the cure and as a coincidence they have only few posts

#-o
TeamZissou
Advanced

Post by TeamZissou »

How's your situation Jimi? Any progress?
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

Jimi wrote:This smells like a scam, why did you post 3 topics? Next time put everything into 1.

There are always people who just found the cure and as a coincidence they have only few posts

#-o
Are you talking to me , Jimi . What makes you think this is a scam . What are 3 topics ? I have only one topic , the Blue Light
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

3 days without using the light . My tongue is still pink , my breath is still good . Just hope that this will last .
bhd

Post by bhd »

sadman wrote:
Jimi wrote:This smells like a scam, why did you post 3 topics? Next time put everything into 1.

#-o
Are you talking to me , Jimi . What makes you think this is a scam . What are 3 topics ? I have only one topic , the Blue Light
we aren't retarded sadman, you have this thread, "blue light and hydrogren peroxide", "the magic blue light", "blue led flashlight", "Blue light may restore a healthy normal mouth flora", "Blue light suppresses black pigmented bacteria", "Blue light reduces oral malodor", "Blue light can cure bad breath"

and whatever more.

look, you are the only one that's been cured with this. please stop posting articles and lets wait for results
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Jimi I am not sure its a scam, because who would he be working for. And when he first posted we practicaly had to beg him to tell us what device he was using
I think hes posting so much becaus he found out about the research probably was the first one to try it and if we all get cured we would have him to thank
It is suspiciouse though, he could be from the researchers but why didnt he just tell us
Well he told me in a pm that he was in the dental field
I rsponded back by asking him what he thinks about the dental curing lamp.
And he immediately made a new topic discussing how he was waiting on his order to come for a dental curing lamp, and although he said he was in the dental field he said he didnt know about the curing lamp
I think hes just aguy that wants to gain credit for helping all of us, and if I get cured from the light I will gladly do.
I havnt been using it religiously, but Im determined to keep trying
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

And I actually like that he made different topics, because obviously there was alot f info in those pages regarding the blue light
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

bhd wrote:
sadman wrote:

#-o
we aren't retarded sadman, you have this thread, "blue light and hydrogren peroxide", "the magic blue light", "blue led flashlight", "Blue light may restore a healthy normal mouth flora", "Blue light suppresses black pigmented bacteria", "Blue light reduces oral malodor", "Blue light can cure bad breath"

and whatever more.

look, you are the only one that's been cured with this. please stop posting articles and lets wait for results
Do you understand what "TOPIC" means ? How many topics did I post ? I have a good result with the blue light and would like to get feedbacks from some others who also tried it . You can see that Blue light is now used by Dermatologist to treat acne but not everyone get cured by it .What I am trying to do now is finding a way to use the Blue light to get the best result , such as what blue light device to use , the dose needed and the treatment duration , so I have to post as much articles I found on the internet as possible so that we all can have some knowledges about it and experiment it ourselves . I don't get any benifit by advertising the blue light , so how you can call it a scam ???? If you don't want to see the article I post , just don't open it :? but others might , so why I have to follow your advice ????? If you have anything to contribute , just post it and if it's worthless , nobody will follow it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic