Your Email Address:

First Name:

anybody trying golden seal?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

jiazzsy wrote:had burgers in the afternoon and pizza in the evening.....noticed my stomach didn't have the bloated feeling and my mouth felt fresh all day long even with a slight coating....after 2 days of use...i already see a difference....after taking the capsule what I noticed was a feeling of dry mouth for 30 to 60 minutes and later, had a lot of saliva secretion in the mouth.....just hoping it will get rid of the problem once for good....am not going to brush now (night) but will eat a bit of yogurt before i sleep
You are not going to cure yourself if you keep 'testing' your system with this junk.

I can't help but to wonder whose results are skewed because they arent really cleaning up their diet. We read this and that doesn't work, but we also read that practically everyone on the forum drinks alcohol regularly and eats crap food, apparently while trying these 'cures'.

I guess it's important not to rely too much on others' results...

snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

stomach is healing I believe. I am have become more regular, and I don't wake up with that horrible smell.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

I'm 10 days into taking golden seal and hasn't made any noticeable difference... bb seems to be getting progressively worse.. can't help thinkin that all this stuff i take makes it worse.. very frustrating. Just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore.. :roll:

note: i am also taking liver cleanse tablets, vitamin b and d and have been on vegan diet with occassional seafood (about one lunch a week) for 6 weeks so i'm eating healthy.
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

my stomach feels much better after 1 week of usage....after brushing in the morning...I have good breath for 3 hours....another 2 weeks to go...letz see what happens
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Jiazzy,

Keep taking it. it took over 2 weeks for me to see real changes. My stomach feels much better, it's not bloated. My energy is up and most importantly my breath is good!! no bad taste or oder coming from mouth, not even when I smoke weed and have dry mouth. I am so praying this is the cure for me! :P
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I know for a fact this was a candida issue. I used to get horrible itching in my ears and that has been gone for several days now. I am very hopeful this goldenseal is my cure! :lol:
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Snoopsister,

Are you following a diet or just taking the golden seal?

I am taking Golden Seal, Vit. E and Echinacea--no diet. I find it is helping. Not completely gone, but not smelling up the car. I sure hope it continues to get better. I have been on it for a week, taking 2-3 times a day.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

girlie,

No special diet. I take 3 goldenseals a day, I am taking it for a couple more days longer, but I literaly can not detect any oder other than what I just ate, and that goes away in 10 minutes. I also did the vitamin e thing. I have gotten no bad reactions from anyone!!
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

so far i've had mixed days....some days i have it like before and other days it is very little.....the reason i found is having dinner atleast 2 hours before sleeping...i wake up fresh and nice if i eat at least 2 hours before sleeping...if not it is bad as usual....most importantly the stomach feels nice and normal....i am sure this is definitely worth a try for all of us....i have another week and half to go ..hopefully..it will improve a lot by then
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

Today was the best day so far in my goldenseal course....trust me my mouth felt fresh from the moment i woke up and despite eating flakes and milk, which at one time could lead me to stink a whole room, I am still feeling good as I write this. Folks please try this goldenseal(whatever brand) but make sure you don't sleep at least 2 hours after eating and take your capsules daily at a set time. I now strongly feel, it is a combination of both oral and stomach issues that lead to such persistent bad breath. All these days, I have been cleaning my mouth well but now with goldenseal my stomach feels like it's been cleansed too. I have another week and a half to go but already feel like I've made good improvement. No feeling of sticky mouth. If more of us try it, maybe we could strike on some combination that might get us rid off it forever. please think about this.

Snoop : Did you complete your course...how are you feeling?

Anybody else who is trying, please post your experiences.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

jiazzsy,

I have been on it for about a week. Some days I take it twice and some days three times. I am trying very hard to be on schedule with it. I have noticed improbement, but today it seems it's bad again. I am not following any kind of diet. Maybe that's where the problem lies.
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

last night....went out with friends to the club......drank vodka, beer and some other mix, don't remember the names....woke up without any smell whatsoever.....haven't brushed even as I write this....feeling so good with myself....am not sure how long this will last but I have noticed the change in my overall attitude without this shitty breath thoughts in my mind all day long.....another week to complete the 21 day course...hope this lasts forever....
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

girlie girl:i am religiously taking it 3 times a day....once you notice a change in your stomach....you can eat whatever you like...don't restrict yourself to any diets....eat everything...you will not have any problem whatsoever
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

jiazzy, I am so happy for you! I had a bad day my tummy was bloated and in knots and bad taste and smell. I believe that the reason for these ups and downs with goldenseal and possibly other stuff is that the bacteria is fighting to stay alive. We must remain dilligent and not to be detered by a bad day or 2 during treatment. :D
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

we may need to be on it a week longer than others
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic