Your Email Address:

First Name:

People are getting meaner and meaner!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

People are getting meaner and meaner!!!

Post by Jimi Stein »

Wow, it is really hard to live with bb, people are just acting like animals. In the last month, they have called cops on me 6 times, I did not do anything, I just parked TOO LONG in the public parking space, or I took a picture of a rude person, people just want to get rid of me, I am just a obstacle, a freak for them.

It has gotten really bad, I am afraid for mylife, my only purpose is to help people, but some individual see only bb, they spray parfums arpound me, hold noses, I saw 2 girls running away from me recently, like they wanted to hide.

omg where is this leading,

snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

jesus jimi,

I am so sorry. ***k them okay!
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Well remember, if you react to them everytime by freaking out, they will think you are a freak. It's one thing to stink, but to be obsessed with it will reflect upon you, and certain people like to prey on that behavior.

Be a stronger man Jimi, ignore these people and keep your head up at all times.
sonoitarick
Total Newbie

Post by sonoitarick »

Jimi-
You're doing great work with this site. Keep it up. Don't get doscouraged. I'm the guy who had the laser tonsil surgery by Dr. Krespi in NYC and the surgery to correct the deviated septum and at first it seemed to work. We talked on the phone once or twice.
Sad to say the bad breath is back and now its worse than ever (it's been back actually for a while but I'm looking for a cure again now b/c I can't take it anymore). It's really affected my life-the entirety of which I spend trying not to exhale on people.
Unfortunately I'm in a profession that calls for a lot of communication and up close conferences.
Incidentally, I heard of a new method of analyzing the breath and wonder if you've heard anything of it; an article is located at
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/DirectPDF ... 2241&seq=0

It's called "optical frequency comb spectroscopy".
Also US News did an article on that process in '08. I've sent an e-mail to the college professor that wrote the article asking if he knows anybody doing the test described. I'll let you know if I hear back-but have you heard of this?
Rick
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

jimi ure stronger than u think, trust me ;)
me
Advanced

Post by me »

I agree people is mean and selfish. My coworkers ( all pices of shit) whistle every time they are close to me, just to let me and everybody know that I smell like shit. I try to be calmest in the storm, but is really hard. Just remember that we all going through the same thing. We all got are bad days, worst days and worstest days. Just hang in there man.
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

keep strong Jimi... face them head on and they will eventually respect you.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Thank you all, I am not sure how long will I live, because my health is shattered, I can hardly walk, eat and work.

I am afraid I will get sick soon.
sonoitarick
Total Newbie

Health

Post by sonoitarick »

Jimi-what's wrong with your healthy buddy?
You've got to eat. Your health is your number one concern the bb thing comes after that.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

elliott wrote:Well remember, if you react to them everytime by freaking out, they will think you are a freak. It's one thing to stink, but to be obsessed with it will reflect upon you, and certain people like to prey on that behavior.

Be a stronger man Jimi, ignore these people and keep your head up at all times.
It is not that easy to ignore it!!!! Somebody is try to get me fired from my job and he is using that as the reason. I really need help.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I hate to say it but I do agree with Bishop. Depending on how bad the harassment is in your particular situation, it is not so easy to ignore it. For me it was so bad and so painful that I ended up having to leave. I kept telling doctors, therapists, colontherapy people, and nutritionist and really anybody who woul listen how terrible the situation was. As badly as the doctors felt there was nothing they could do and I ended up leaving the job in the middle of this awful recession. I am now relying on my strong faith in God to get me through this battle. I have to keep believing that somehow this suffering will be over for me some day.

And as for the people whose focus it is to cause so much pain to others during the worst time in there lives there's something call karma that will eventually catch up with them. I truly believe that.
andysctt

Post by andysctt »

sorry to hear that jimi. have you tried hydrogen peroxide. its working for me.i use 3% or 9%. i gargle with hydrogen peroxide as much as possible and it seems to work for me. try to get the hydrogen peroxide as deep down your throat as possible- dont swallow. then gargle for 30-60 seconds. sometimes i hold it in my mouth for 5-10 minutes. its takes 30mins-1 hour to take effect.
Let me know hwo you get on. oh by the way stay away from pasta, noodles and biscuits and cigarettes.
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

i love dogs because they won't judge your sense of smell, they will be just loyal to you, maybe having a pet will ease some of our heart ache.
jenneferle
Total Newbie

how are you

Post by jenneferle »

please answer how you are since this last post. Does it help at all that we understand exactly how you feel?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic