Your Email Address:

First Name:

if you have nasal fart, read this.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

You can always count on Elliot to zap any hope 8)

I've done irrigation before, but not in this way... so time will tell. Maybe it's not necessary to have big collections of yellow pus to make it stink. I have very, *very* sticky stuff up by the nasopharynx area that I can't reach. So maybe some hardcore rinsing with this method can clear some of that 8-[

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Snobuni ermmmm im so happy that you found that thing up your nose! but dont be discouraged just cos that clump doesnt smell bad cos it cant be normal to have stuff like that coming out just because you irrigated it - cos just imagine if that came out suddenly out of the blue, you'd be mortified. In other words, it might be a bad sign of something far deeper than ur able to reach at the moment.

Keep going with the irrigations I reckon. Wonder if its worth using a good decongestant during these irrigations to open things up a bit. I remember my mum having a couple of operations on her nose to cauterize some tissue and trim her turbinates and the ENT said he washed her sinuses out.. so in other words they dont just do such things for the fun of it, it has to have some worthwhile benefit.

Without knowing wtf it actually is, whether its bacterial or fungal, tissues or whatever it might be. If anyone is considering antibiotics to assist with irrigations of the sinuses, I think erythromycin is the usual antibiotic for sinuses. Someone said that a course of metronidazole cannot permanently cure chronic BB, but that's not true because there have been lots of cases where long-standing cases of BB have mysteriously cleared up for good with metro.

I just want to add that twice in my life I went to blow my nose and a LOT of BLACK TAR-LIKE stuff came shooting out into my tissue. Im guessing it was blood. But it didnt smell much at all and on one of the occasions it happened completely out of the blue and I have no clue what caused it. But I had no symptoms whatsoever, not before nor after it happened. So what im saying is, things can definitely be going on up there and you might not even know it.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I too this morning had a gray glob come out it was small though.
And I am still going to try the mtronidazole. Everything is different for everyone
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Larc400 wrote:You can always count on Elliot to zap any hope 8)

I've done irrigation before, but not in this way... so time will tell. Maybe it's not necessary to have big collections of yellow pus to make it stink. I have very, *very* sticky stuff up by the nasopharynx area that I can't reach. So maybe some hardcore rinsing with this method can clear some of that 8-[
LOL man!
Hey I try to be as honest and specific as possible. If it doesn't work for me, I say so directly. But everyone should come to their own conclusions.

The very sticky stuff, I know what you mean. And it just keeps coming. Seems an infinite amount down there.
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

How is everyone doing with this method?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Although it seems to help with nasal fart, I am worrie abou continuing this.2 days after I sterted I developed a headsaache in my cheek and forehead both on the left, and the headache is still. there. But no sighns of infection
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

althou it could be from metronidazole wich side effects are headache. Istarted this med 2 days after flip. I just took 1 and an imediate headache came in the same spot even though i already had a headache. And I am stiil having good results using metronidazole. chlorhexidine, thera xtra strength, and thera nose drops
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

meowkity1 wrote:althou it could be from metronidazole wich side effects are headache. Istarted this med 2 days after flip. I just took 1 and an imediate headache came in the same spot even though i already had a headache. And I am stiil having good results using metronidazole. chlorhexidine, thera xtra strength, and thera nose drops
The originator did warn everyone strongly that you may get dizzy. If you followed the directions to the T and still have problems, then try only going 1/4th of the way and see if your still get dizzy. If not continue that for a week or two, then go 1/3rd of the way, until you perform the full movement. Good luck.

I hope everyone keeps tabs on this, I know that we forget easily about our problems and only come to the reality of it when we face work/friends/family.... If this is working for you, then it would be of great benefit to everyone suffering just like you to tell us your results.

Honestly I haven't been trying this method as much as I should because I'm basicly a hermit now... Well off to to see my counselor... My problems extend far beyond bad breath, but I can honestly say it was the originator. Good luck everyone and God bless.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic