Your Email Address:

First Name:

anybody trying golden seal?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

thanks snoop

dragonbreath

Post by dragonbreath »

A little research finds that Goldenseal suppresses the H Pylori Bacteria. I think I'll give this a shot.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

I'm really happy that Golden Seal is working for you but unfortunately its doing nothing for me.

I'm taking 6 tabs a day (3x2 with meals). The tablets are 500mg. Is this the same dose that you are taking?

I'm on my second bottle of 50.. i had a break of 4 days inbetween bottles
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

hola- No se hablar en ingles.
Quizas alguien lo pueda traducir.
Segun mi teoria (hipotesis) el problema es la candida. No las bacterias. Las bacterias producen el olor pero el desequilibrio biologico lo produce el hongo, "atacando" a las bacterias aerobias.
Segun investigue la candida (gram positivo) es un microorganismo que habita en las gargantas, asi que no seria raro que llegara a la boca o lengua si el habitat lo permitiera. Pienso que esta relacionado con el ph, y la saliva.
Golden seal (sello de oro), el ajo o el oregano son todos antimicoticos, el vinagre tambien es muy bueno. El h2o2 tambien sirve para los hongos. El dulce de leche (acido lactico) tambien sirve.

El problema de la candida se lo puede tratar localmente (como si se tratara de una vagina) comiendo ensaladas con viangre, comidas con ajo y oregano, acido lactico, etc. Y evitar el azucar, para que no se pegue en la lengua y la garganta. No es importante la limpieza de la boca, eso se producira solo con los antimicoticos, y no es necesario usar antibacterianos, yo no uso pasta dental solo el cepillo e hilo dental. La candida protege a las bacterias anaerobias de la saliva entonces estas bacterias anaerobias producen cvs en exceso, cosa que no pasaria si el hongo no estuviera, y la saliva las mantuviera en niveles aceptables.

Experimente primero pasando vinagre por mi lengua y el resultado fue bueno, la saburra disminuyo despues de unas horas(el olor siempre va a estar hasta que elimines la saburra, quizas aumente, quizas disminuya).
No sirve comparar los cambios inmediatos, porq la boca esta en constante oscilacion lo que genera mas o menos olor sin corresponderle una mas o menos saburra lingual. Al usar golden seal o ajo o limon o vinagre el ph de la lengua disminuye lo que genera que se incremente el olor de los cvs y el ambiente acido es mas propicio para el desarrollo de bacterias anaerobias, pero menos propio para los hongos.

El tratamiento debe ser local pero ayuda mucho disminuir el consumo de azucar, porq aunque no querramos esa azucar queda adherida a la garganta y lengua.

Es importante no tener indigestiones (acidez, reflujo) pues esto deriva en cambios en la saliva, cambios de habitatt bacteriano en todo el sistema digestivo.
Saludos.

PD: esta es mi lengua:

http://www.odontologia-online.com/php/p ... hp?id=1328
i dont speak english...
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

fedenon wrote:hola- No se hablar en ingles.
Quizas alguien lo pueda traducir.
Segun mi teoria (hipotesis) el problema es la candida. No las bacterias. .......Saludos.

PD: esta es mi lengua:

Translated by google translator..

hi-not speak English.
Maybe someone can translate.
According to my theory (hypothesis) the problem is Candida. No bacteria. The bacteria cause the odor, but the biological imbalance is produced by the fungus, "attack" the aerobic bacteria.
According to researchers Candida (Gram positive) is a microorganism that lives in the throats, so it would not be unusual to arrive at the mouth or tongue if the habitat allows. I think it is related to the pH, and saliva.
Golden Seal (Goldenseal), garlic and oregano are all antifungals, vinegar is also very good. The h2o2 also serves for fungi. The sweet milk (lactic acid) also serves.

The problem of candida can be treated locally (as if it were a vagina) viangre eating salads, foods with garlic and oregano, lactic acid, etc. And avoid sugar to prevent sticking on the tongue and throat. It is important to clean the mouth, this will occur only with antifungal and antibacterial use is not necessary, I do not use toothpaste only brushing and flossing. Candida protects anaerobic bacteria in saliva then these anaerobic bacteria produce excess cvs, which does not happen if the fungus was not, and saliva would keep them at acceptable levels.

Experience first passing by my tongue vinegar and the result was good, the furred decreases after a few hours (the smell is always going to be until you remove the furred, perhaps increasing, and perhaps fall).
It is no use comparing the immediate changes, porq mouth is in constant oscillation that generates more or less correspond smell without a more or less tongue coating. By using golden seal or garlic or lemon or vinegar, the pH of the tongue decreases which leads to increase the smell of the cvs and the acidic environment is more conducive to the development of anaerobic bacteria, but less own for fungi.

Treatment should be local but it really helps reduce the consumption of sugar, porq although we want that sugar is attached to the throat and tongue.

It is important not to have indigestion (heartburn, reflux) because this results in changes in saliva, bacterial habitatt changes throughout the digestive system.
Greetings.

PS: this is my tongue:
sadandlonely
Total Newbie

Post by sadandlonely »

Hi, I'm thinking of trying Goldenseal. The only ones I can find in UK contain Echinacea also. Is this OK or should it just be Goldenseal on it's own? Can anybody recommend somewhere to buy it from please?

Many thanks!!
sadandlonely
Total Newbie

Post by sadandlonely »

Hi guys

I was just wondering how everybody was getting on with this? Any improvements/changes or still the same?
faith59
Junior

RESULTS ON GOLDENSEAL

Post by faith59 »

I took the goldenseal for about a month . It seems it helped my stomach (reflux) no loud burping or gas but that is it. I still have bad breath and reactions from people. ](*,)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic