Your Email Address:

First Name:

Goodbye

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BerryKiwi
Total Newbie

Goodbye

Post by BerryKiwi »

I recently became a member on here just to let everyone know about the Acidophilus capsules that cured my bad breath. I am very surprised that people aren't excited and commenting about their interest in what helped me. I feel like I am perceived as a salesperson pushing a product, which I am not.

So now that I've given you the information about a product that worked, I am leaving this site to catch up with my life.

Bye \:D/

vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

Good luck. I feel like you might've had a milder case than many here, but if they did help it's possible that the good bacteria helped destroy some of the bad ones or you had some sort of overgrowth contributing to your bad breath. I think that the removing of your cryptic, infected tonsils helped more than you know too.
BerryKiwi
Total Newbie

Post by BerryKiwi »

Thank you, I feel like a new person. I don't know how bad it was in comparison to others, but I can tell you it was pretty strong.

The thing is that removing my tonsils was only cleaning up what something else was creating. I've heard from several people who also had their tonsils removed thinking it would solve the problem, but their bad breath is still there. It's like cleaning up after a water leak in the laundry room instead of finding out why the washer is leaking and fixing it.

I believe there are several people on this site who have the same problem as I had. Especially those who've had their tonsils removed but are still suffering from bad breath. It is probably a gastrointestinal imbalance. If I had read someone recommending the acidophilus capsules on here I would have run to the store to try them out just like I did so many other things. The moment my Mom found out about Acidophilus we got in the car and ran not walked, but ran to the vitamin section of Target right before they closed for the night. The next morning I took one and soon after I felt like I had won the Lottery.

I would feel selfish If I didn't share this with everyone on here
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

I'm very happy that Acidophilus was the answer for you but I have been taking them for nearly 3 years and they have had no effect on my BB.

Unfortunately BB is not a 'one size fits all' solution. If it was, this message board wouldn't exist and we'd all be happier people.
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

Berrykiwi, glad you shared that with us how Acidophilus helped you.
I 'm also taking it too & find its helping me go to the bathroom & having softer stools.most importantly fighting the bad guys,hopefully it will work for me too one day. Im taking that your in your 20's so imune system is not so run down & this is why I can see why it may have worked for you.I think Acidophilus would have worked for me if i was in my 20's but unfortumetly I just turned 40...so imune system is really runned down.but thanks again for sharing that with us. Good luck! hopefully soon we all can be in your place living the freedom of life..soon
.Take care :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic