Your Email Address:

First Name:

Check this out, makes sense... ICV

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Well... I'm having the pleasure of being tested for TMAU. I have to go to the children's hospital to get it done (its a rare test, so only certain places can do it). I have a feeling that I do not have TMAU, but it will be good to have the test done to rule it out.

I had an H pylori test on friday, and am waiting for the results...

Here is something that I noticed. I was smelling decent for a while at my friends house. All morning I was fine, then I drank a huge coke from mcdonalds (this is probably the first pop I have had in a while), and a few hours later I began to smell very bad, and my friend commented too, I could smell it also. It will come out my nose, and out my breath. I can also smell it strongly if I am in the car, in a closed space. It must have been the pop. I have had this from drinking pop before.

Therefor sugar seems to be "one of" the triggers.

As I said before I had good results from H pylori treatment, it just came back after a few months. I hope that it shows positive on the test so that I am certain. If not then other tests like D xylose could diagnose SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth).

There is a great deal of people who have gotten rid of there H pylori with "prevpac" but have had it come back with other treatments that dont have 100% cure rate. They have also noted how they have gotten rid of their fecal odor.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/helic ... F1C2LDU0MQ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic