Your Email Address:

First Name:

giving up

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
meowkity1
Super Angel

giving up

Post by meowkity1 »

Lately Im feeling hopeless. I cant believe this is my life, I cant talk to people but oh how I want to reach out. Im just tired. Im tired of trying everything, going back to this and that, mixing that and this. Hoping I found tthe cause, but with so many symptoms who knows, years of never eating yogurt or eating properly has probably just made me toxic.
And Iv been thinking about that post wher someone mentioned right shoulder pain. Iv been having that alot lately.
I broke my right collar bone in 4th grade playing boys chase girls, so I thought it was from that, but that was years ago.
But even with all of my ideas. I cannot come up with my solution.
Im just tired, the more I let go the whiter my tongue gets and the stench worse. Im just tired.
Iv just been trying to adapt to the idea I may be a walking piece of shit til the end
My ent app wont be until Jan 10th. I cannot believe that long but I live in a big city.
I havnt even been doing my sinus flush, Im just so tired of all this hit.
I may just need a break.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Why dont you try raw diet, many people are doing it, it would cure you, it if almsot cured me and nothing else worked for me that it can be a solution for you too. I know several people that are 100 % raw for years!!

Better start than give up is what I say
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic