Your Email Address:

First Name:

halitosisux said leave tongue alone. I think he right

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

snobuni I think your right. It has to be the cream.
Iv been on it almost 3 weeks. the initial rash healed but it kind of spread a little. This makes a lot of sense. Before this I was pretty bad, my tongue was completely white and thick too. One day I woke up and there was this completely clear patch right in the middle. Every morning I looked and the patch of cleanliness just kept spreading. And now my whole tongue is completely clean.
I remember when I finaly had the nerve to talk to my doc about this. I had asked her for an antifungal mouthwash, wich she said there was none, I think she gave that mouthwash for thrush, I think its nistatin but I cant remember. I still have it and I never really took it. But now I can imagine it may have helped me. But with all of the cream Iv been using, (a lot more that I was told) maybe it helped clean out my system through my skin,.
Ive basicaly stumbled onto my cure.

Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

It does sound like you may have a candida infection if this antifungal cream is affecting your bb. Strange that a cream would have an effect though, rather than a pill. On the other hand, it may just be a coincidence, hard to say really...

Have you read Keeptrying's thread, he had a candida infection which caused bb and his cleared up after 2 weeks on antifungal pills. I'm going to give it a try myself and see what happens.

Glad to hear you're bb is improving, keep the updates coming. :)
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

My tongue is still completely clean. Still good breath. I went in the store and had a conversation. When I left I thought to myself, Wow , that felt really good, I hadnt even thought about my breath until I thought aboout how i forgot about it.
Wierd
Man it feels good. I wonder if once iM off the cream if it will come back,
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

someone brought it to my attention that I should make it clear that I am not putting this cream in my mouth or tongue.
I have been rubbing it on my chest and kneck,
I am not even sure if this is whats cured me, but its the main thing i am doing diferent
This same person also metioned it probably isnt possible for cream on my body to hav an affect on my tongue
but honestly I would disagree.
Chris Hanson from Dateline nbc did a special once. He got tested to see what kind of things from the environmet were in his body, and you would not believ that almost everything we come in contact with enters our body. Chemicals from makeup, plastic bottles, lotions soaps, and just about everything.
I think it is very possible that for almost 3 weeks Iv been slabbing on anifungal thickly onto my chest and kneck hes made a complete healing of my tongue coating
And what brought this rash about in the first place, I hav never experienced this in my whole life. Did I finaly get so polluted that it manifested through my skin who knows. It originated around my brest fold so I assume it was from sweating at night.
Once again I am not encouraging anyone to put antifungal in their mouth. And actually I havnt even encouraged anyone to use it anywhere else. I was just letting everyone know i ve been miraculousely cured and all I can contribute it to is the fact that I have been putting on this cream
And i believe I am definately on to something here, atleast for myself. So iv done a turn around. A few weeks ago I had just given up. But now I am back and ready t find the answers
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

My original post mentioned I was leaving my tongue alone, but actually before this I was putting the cream on. I was using the cream a week before going to the doctors, because I just figured I knew what it was, so I bought over the counter medication. Then I went to the docs and he said it was hives I did not believe him so the next day I went to the emergency because I figured they were more knowledgeable, and they said it was yeast and perscribed antifungals, but I had already been using antifungal that I purchased before I had even posted that I was giving up.
I thought it was because I had left my mouth only excepy for brushing and flossing, but at first I was getting worse, and then all of a sudden I was getting better so at first I assumed it was because I wasnt doing anything extra with products and my mouh anymore, but then I figured it had to be the cream
Someone asked me to clarify this
First put cream on for a week
Posted I was giving up
Bought own antifubgal
DOc said hives
Doc said yeast
prescribed antifungal
Mouth cleared up right aafter I declared I had left mouth alone because I was giving
And Im still doing great
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

So even though I didnt mention using the antifungal to you guys until I went to docs, I was already using them because I figured i was knowledgeable enough to know what it was, And i was right
Ive been on it so long because even though the oiginal rash healed everytime i take a shower it seams to spread with a couple new spots. So its actually been a tough fight here. I still am not done with this rash
And can you believe that first doc was clueless and finaly said dermatitis or hives, I think he was just mad I came in with my own diagnosis, Iv been through this with this same doc before.
Hes the same doc that told me metronidazole was not used to fight anaerobic bacteria and then came back and said I was right
I actually made a complaint because everytime I see him he knows nothing. How dare he tell me hives or dermatits when i had already told him I was seeing improvment using over the counter antifungal, and I was only there because i needed more.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

meowkity1 wrote: I was seeing improvment using over the counter antifungal
Which one exactly, got a name?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

lotrimin, anything containing clotrimazole. there are walgreens brand wich is what I was using
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

My mouth has not been his fresh and clean and salivvated in years. I am so happy. My 1/2 hr routine went down to 5 minutes. Havnt sensed any nasal smell. Im not sensing anything bad at all no reactions. Nott even morning breath.
I am so grateful
I am vvery happy I stumbled on this and the rash was well worth it.
It was really starting to take over all that I am, I know there are no coincidences, so I thank god ffor this perfect tiinig to helping me ind my cure.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

which antifungal did your doc prescribe you?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

its just a tube of cream that says clotrimazole
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

hey meowkity,
sorry, I havent been on for a fortnight or so dealing with an unrelated problem. Been catching up on some posts for a few hours, lots of interesting things happening.
Its amazing to hear about your tongue. It might be both things working together, the antifungal and the leaving it alone.
Antifungals definitely can enter thru the skin, I know this because I used an antifungal nail medicine once, and you can only use it on 2 nails at a time because some will get absorbed into the bloodstream and antifungals can generally be very dangerous for the liver.

So many times you hear people going on and on about candida and candida diets, yet they've never had antifungal medication which would deal with it, providing there are no reasons for it to come back, like reinfection or immunological causes. The duration of treatment is important too.

Maybe worth explaining what is happening to your doctor so that they can safely try experimenting with antifungal therapy. Maybe the coating on your tongue is due to a fungal source in your sinuses and the antifungal is dealing with it so your whole problem is being dealt with. I've often wondered with candida if it hides somewhere like the sinuses, infecting other bodily areas when it can.

BTW, to the person who found they had candida in their esphagus, congratulations on getting that diagnosed and treated!! If anyone else is considering having endosopy examination, I had one once and stayed awake without any sedation and its no problem, and you'll be able to watch on the screen for yourselves to be certain.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

a couple of months ago u asked my doc for an antifungal mouthwash. She said there was none, and gave me nistatin, she didint tell me to swallow it though,
Iv given this t my kids before for thrush. I knew i didnt have thrush, so I didnt take it and assumed she was just trying to get me out of there
After researching nystatin today, it says you should swish as long as possible and then swallow for the treatment of candida. So I am going to take the nystatin. Stating today. And Ill go to the doc tomorow or Monday.
My docs usually good with giving me what I ask (my primary) so she probably wont even test me, Ill bet she'll just get me started on candida treatment
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

meowkity1 wrote:My docs usually good with giving me what I ask (my primary) so she probably wont even test me, Ill bet she'll just get me started on candida treatment
Would she test you if you asked her? It would be really great to get some more photographic evidence posted on this forum of Candida infections if your test came back positive.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

yes I was definately going to ask her to. But after I explain how the cream has helped Id assume she ll just say yes. She wants to help me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic