Your Email Address:

First Name:

Peridex and chlorhexidine

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
shiloh_bluez
Total Newbie

Peridex and chlorhexidine

Post by shiloh_bluez »

Ive been reading about chlorhexidine and its effect on BB and it seems to have some good results. I have a dentist appointment thisTuesday and I am going to finally have a talk wthi him about my BB problem. Is it worth asking him about peridex? Has peridex worked for anyone? How about this Dentyl ph? I see it has chlorhexidine in it but its not sold in the US. Damn BB.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

chlorhexidine is used for years already, Katz and Co. is using it in mouthwashes

From my experience it stains the teeths, and have side effects

it is the main ingredient in most mouthwashes
LJ
Junior

Chlorhexidine

Post by LJ »

Shiloh:
Peridex and regular chlorhexidine have alcohol and are unlikely to help. But another peron on this site said he is using the new alcohol free chlorhexidine; he says it is available..
He said it helped to some degree.
You would have a better chance with it doing something, than with a preparation containing alcohol.
Truth is there are side effects; staining of the teeth; potential dryness; and even sloughing of the skin inside the mouth. The teeth staining though can be removed by a simple dental cleaning.
I wouldn't bet the farm that it will help you; but you should give it a try anyway.
If you havent' found anything that works for you; give it a try; at least you can cross it off your list.
Dentyl Ph, I believe was developed by the haltiosos phobia doctor, Dr. Rosenberg; and I would only use that on my way to hell. Laura
shiloh_bluez
Total Newbie

Post by shiloh_bluez »

Thank you Jim and Laura. Im learning with your help and avoiding those scammers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic