Your Email Address:

First Name:

IS SPIRULINA THE CURE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jc
Sheriff

IS SPIRULINA THE CURE?

Post by jc »

I`ve suffered fom bb for13 years now & I quit school & lost all of my friends due to this curse. I tried to kill myself once but I was saved by my family from certain death. I sometimes wish that I didn`t survive that night. I know all of you understand what I`ve been through so you are the only ones that I can open my mind to. I`ve tried so many products & wasted so much money with no success so I began to feel tired & hopeless. But when I come across this site, my spirit was rejuvinated so I began my own research again coz my doctors gave up on me(one told me that I was just unlucky coz its incurable). I`m trying spirulina now & it cured my foot and underarm odor so I`m praying that it cures my bb too. I just want to ask if anyone of you know someone who was cured by spirulina?

LJ
Junior

spirulina

Post by LJ »

Hi:
Spirulina is not a cure; it's certainly a good source of vitamins and even a deoderizer of sorts. I've known many to try it; I personally used it along wth chlorophyl; alfalfa; and I can't remember I think Chlorella.
I must say, "that my shit didn't stink; but my breath smelled like shit." you go from there. Can't hurt you; doesn't cost much; will clean out your system a bit; it's worth a shot. Laura
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

LJ

Thanks for the info. I`m just curious to how long you`ve taken it coz I`ve observed that 3ooomg. of it dried my mouth so I brought it down to 2000mg a day & my breath improved slightly after 3months. I intend to take it coz the way I see it there`s no better alternative out there right now. I`m waiting for the Probiora3 but I`ll be taking spirulina for the meantime. If the other members have problems with body & foot odor I trully recommend spirulina coz I swear that mine were cured. As for my bb it`s a different story coz I can`t smell my own breath so I have to wait for the reactions of others. I don`t want to get our hopes up for nothing but I feel that our collective efforts will soon reap its reward.
LJ
Junior

safe enough and full of vitamins

Post by LJ »

Hi JC (what would JC do?):
Spirulina is certainly a good choice; side effects are increased energy and detoxing; and they are natural food vitamins; couldn't hurt and your body may be deficient in some of thes vitamins. Laura
LJ
Junior

cross it off

Post by LJ »

Hey JC:
I'm afraid, yes, Palorin is most likely the biggest waste of time there is so far in halls of stupid ****ing remedies.
The funny part was the company did send out a free sample to someone to try; horribly unimpressed. He pulled apart the capsules which contained some herbs of some sort.
After we researched the company we realized they had apparently made a cure for everything under the sun.
I don't know of any one personally buying it and then getting their money back. Maybe someone here could answer to that.
But do a little research; it's really a bunch of vultures out there friend and they want your smelly carcass. Laura
jc
Sheriff

Thanks

Post by jc »

Hi LJ :
Thanks for that. You saved me time & money.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic