Your Email Address:

First Name:

My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..

Tell us your story with bad breath
hoping

Post by hoping »

My nose bb has actually been improved since the 4th week I took the combination of fluconazole and goldenseal. As my sinusitis took 8 weeks to heal, I think my bb odor would take at least 8 weeks or more to be cured. Some odor sufferers (on another web site) were healed by taking goldenseal alone for a few months.

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

so you're gonna keep taking fluco + golden seal til you're cured?
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

hey arch,

check out my post on the main forum for stronger antifungals. don't give up bro :D
Tony818

Post by Tony818 »

hey keeptrying09 when you had this problem, did you feel like there was something stuck in your throat but you couldnt get rid even when you tryied to clear your throat???
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Tony818 wrote:hey keeptrying09 when you had this problem, did you feel like there was something stuck in your throat but you couldnt get rid even when you tryied to clear your throat???
Hey Tony,

Yes, I did. There is a thread on this forum that talks about the lump in the throat feeling. Check out viewtopic.php?t=2549

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Cheers!
Tony818

hi

Post by Tony818 »

I started taking probiotics, goldenseal, and pau d arco along with supplements and a loose diet for about 2 weeks. and rite after i took the combination of goldenseal with pau d arco, i noticed that my breath changed, but i dont know if its better or not lol. what i do know is that in the mornings my mouth tastes more fresh, would do u suggest i do.??? i went to my doctor and he doesnt even know what candida is or how to get rid of it.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Re: hi

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Tony818 wrote:... i noticed that my breath changed, but i dont know if its better or not lol. what i do know is that in the mornings my mouth tastes more fresh, what do u suggest i do.???
I'd suggest keep doing what you are doing if you feel your breath is getting fresher. I would just ask someone who you are close with to tell you if your breath is bad or not. :D
Tony818

Post by Tony818 »

i know that was a silly question lol but i am literally paranoid rite now. \:D/ basically i still think i have candida in my system . but thanks for the answers and being kind to everyone ;)
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Tony818 wrote:i know that was a silly question lol but i am literally paranoid rite now. \:D/ basically i still think i have candida in my system . but thanks for the answers and being kind to everyone ;)
You're welcome :). How are you doing so far. Are you still feeling like your breath is fresher?
Tony818

Post by Tony818 »

my breath feels the samee but every time i do the spit test, it comes up positive like every morning. my saliva gets really thick sometimes and it becomes hard for me to talk basically :( i am lost right now. i dont know what to do butt take some anti fungal medications like you did...
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I don't want to jinx it, but I am on day 14 and so far so wonderful! it took about 7 or 8 days to get over the die off symtoms. I have had one person confirm no oder! and I have not recieved any bad reactions. My taste in my mouth is cleaner and my body feels more energetic. I can breathe deeply without feelin like something is in my esophogas. Now it's just getting over the pychological issues of suffering with this for 15 yrs. :D
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

oh and my stomach issues have dissapeared as well. :D
Tony818

Post by Tony818 »

thanks snoopsister for the help i am trying to get in contact with keeptrying09 to get the stuff, how long did it take until u received it???
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey, congrats snoopsister! I'm really glad to hear the anti fungal worked for you :D!!!! Now you can finally stop worrying and start living again!

Congrats again!
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

keep trying,

thank you! How did you deal with your own paranoia? I still get so paranoid :shock: also, I recieved the meds in less than 10 days
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic