Your Email Address:

First Name:

Beyonce joins our club

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
terranpatriot
Advanced

Beyonce joins our club

Post by terranpatriot »

Apparently, there has been a rumor for some time that Beyonce suffers from chronic halitosis. Supposedly, Nas was asked why he didn't continue a relationship with her and responded that it was because he couldn't stand her breath. If you google beyonce bad breath, you will see it pop up in the google drop down, along with beyonce bad breath rumor, as a popular search topic. And lastly, there's this picture:

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2008/21677- ... dence.html

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Because everything on the internet is true.
stinkLikeShit247
Total Newbie

Post by stinkLikeShit247 »

So wrong. I could imagine how self conscious she is now because of these rumors, but I doubt she does have bb. I don't think she would've got this successful especially in her business with bb.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I dont't think we should expose her, even though she is celebrity. She suffers too if she has bb. I think I should delete her name, what do you think everybody?
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I dont't think we should expose her, even though she is celebrity. She suffers too if she has bb. I think I should delete her name, what do you think everybody?
I definitely think you should delete it because i don't want people to do this to me.
The reason why we have usernames is because we don't want people to know our real identity. It's so embarrassing :oops: .
I really can't stand her and her music, but it's always good to put yourself in someone else's shoes.
I've been seeing these stories about her for a while and i've googeled it too .
I think people on this board feel a lil better if they know that a famous person suffers the same way we do, but famous people will always be just human like us.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

we should leave it. If we can find a famouse or rich person thats with us maybe they'll help us.
Its not going to kill her to leave it up. This rumor has been around awhile.I didnt know she dated NAS though
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

the pic did look like her tongue was white. And dont people get hali from talking too much, Im sure its the same with singing.
Iv never seen anyone flinch whom she has talked to
HaveFaith

Post by HaveFaith »

Yeah heard about this awhile ago
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

That's one thing about health issues they don't care who you are, who you've been where you are going or how much money you make......SUCKS! If this is true I feel really bad for her.

Susie
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Shit... get her to post here, we need that kind of power LOL
exume
Advanced
wow

Post by exume »

we have superstar in our bb ckub
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

it's true, also ben affleck. totally bb
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

You're all so gullible. Provide a credible source and i'll believe you. Tabloid sites don't meet that description.

Affleck and Beyonce have done hundreds of interviews over the years, there's no way they have BB, we'd have video evidence by now.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Even if Beyonce or Ben Affleck had bad breath, they have so much money i'm sure they would be able to see every doctor under the sun until they found the cause, and quickly at that. I don't think you could make it in Hollywood as an actor or singer with bad breath. But then again who knows. Statistically speaking I guess it's possible.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

I dont think this is true.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic