First Name:

GUys i need some little tips to get rid of my Toncil Stones

Tell us your story with bad breath
jollibee1208

GUys i need some little tips to get rid of my Toncil Stones

Post by jollibee1208 »

hi, i came from philippines. :oops:

"english is not my language, sorry for wrong grammars"

i suffered BB for about 7 years since my 4th grade, and im now a 3rd year college teen. and im 18. and i have braces.

i don't get any reactions from any other people,classmates,family except for myself, my breath stinks like crap 24/7, but mostly not the whole day, i mean there are times its really neutralized or sleeping for a moment.
i also go to clubs, flirt with girls, and have kissing without hesitating and im not having a bad "SIGNS" or about my BB reactions from them. and they still want to do it to me more and deeply lol.maybe im a good kisser..., because when im drinking i dont smell my bb at all bcuz of alchol.

i read a lot in this website, so i got ideas on how to find out the cause of my BB. i use my "clean hands" to test it. i tried to smell the saliva from my molars, under my tounge, and even all my teeth.

i dont smell anything on them, except for my tongue,when i touch the tongue its stinks, and when i touch my throat, it stinks shit even more. i sometimes tried to pull out some of these toncil stones and tried to smell which is hideously stinks.
and i guess this is the only one reason why i have BB. "what do u think guys?"

i went to doctor and ask about my problem, and she gave me some gelly mints, some good tooth brush, mouth wash, anything of them are no LUCK at all, i still smell my BB. i ask her about some stone living on my toncils, she said its clear, but i really dont trust this dr. cuz when i see my toncils my self and i pull my tongue out , i see so many toncil stones on it, which cannot be seen with just opening you mouth wide. it needed more effort to see them.

GUYS i need your help. how can i avoid those stones?
is there any way to let them out? or any diet so that i will not have that stones.
im smoking, does it make the stones?
is it really that dairy products is the reason of having those stones? :-s

vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

Smoking will dry the mouth and cause bad breath and a tonsillectomy is one of the sure fire way to avoid badbreath from the tonsils, but for now use a qtip to remove those stones and use a tongue scraper on your tongue after you're done brushing your teeth.

luckily for you it sounds like your case is mild, but better get in under control before it gets worse.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic