Your Email Address:

First Name:

Where is it coming from?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
HaveFaith

Where is it coming from?

Post by HaveFaith »

The odour. I'm going crazy over here. I'm hearing everyones stories and thinking 'oh that's nice' but I'm still confused as to where to diagnose my odour from. Well I can explain and get your suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. Soo...I think I have post nasal drip, that would prove why I have thick mucus feeling in my throat most of the time (esp after certain meals)... but then I have that white coating on my tongue (especially if I eat sugary/white foods) and the odour comes from there if not scraped off...so what do you guys think it is??? And how do I treat the post nasal drip?

exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

my same problem im not an expert on this post nasal drip but ppl told me to see an ENT
HaveFaith

Post by HaveFaith »

Well I went, and she told me to take Nasonex and rinse with the netipot...but does it work? I'm not too consistent with it. Has anyone else used Netipot an found it's worked?
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

I believe the odour is coming from our tongue.

Our mouth is over populated with good bacteria; hence the reason why so many people say when they take Antibiotics their bb goes away. It reduces the bacteria.

It all in the mouth you guys, nothing todo with the nasal passage or the gut.
HaveFaith

Post by HaveFaith »

findacure wrote:I believe the odour is coming from our tongue.

Our mouth is over populated with good bacteria; hence the reason why so many people say when they take Antibiotics their bb goes away. It reduces the bacteria.

It all in the mouth you guys, nothing todo with the nasal passage or the gut.
Thank you for your advice, buuut not all of the odour comes from the mouth.
rexona
Total Newbie

Post by rexona »

how do you know that you have a post nasal dripping?
HaveFaith

Post by HaveFaith »

Nostril's are inflammed. Feel a thick mucus feeling in my throat, sometimes. ENT said I have it too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic