Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hello I'm new my ????? Is at the bottem

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
doomed
Total Newbie

Hello I'm new my ????? Is at the bottem

Post by doomed »

Hello I am new but only to the forums I've been following along for a couple of months. When I first came across this site I was looking online for solutions something Id been doing since mabey 14 but since I was younger I didn't have money to be fooled by those silly treatments but eventually did buy some. I remember when I first found this sight I didnt what to feel mad that there isn't an easy fix or happy that there are people who feel like me. Your probly readin this an asking where's the ? Don't worry I have a couple but I figured it's my first post I'll introduce myself. I'm 23 now since I can remember I've had BAD BREATH (sorry I like to shout it it makes me feel better) so when I was a young Naive kid regardless to anyone else I still talk without shame letting my peers know of my problem. So pretty early I was the outcast but as I grew I learn to manage an I actually have a pretty big roster of friends.

Anyway I had my tonsils removed as a kid so that was ruled out but I do remember this an this is vagly cause I was young but I remember there doctor that did the surgery had came in an said that I had alot of mucus an a nasty smell I'm my throat that he wanted to check out he insisted I stay but I refused like an idiot I know what you guys are saying go to the ent just let me finish during my teenage yeArs I had alot to deal with I acted out to gain friends because i couldn't talk to them to much but it always botherd me because Im not like that I got in alot of trouble I didn't want to it sucked my father passed away the only person I confessed my problem to an he was actually awesome about it he didn't deny it an he tried his best to help me also there was a girl that I dated in high school that I was sure I was In love with an guess whAt she had bad breath to lo but hers was way more acute but I'm almost positive she just couldn't deal with my breath anymore it sucked but any way I'm 23 now I just actuLly lost my mom and my grandfather who lived with us now I take care of my younger siblings.

Ok so anyway I meet this new girl and I'm tired of one night stands I really like her alot and I wanna ask her out but I won't cause I know she will just leave me after she wonders why everytime I kiss her I have gum in my mouth so I've decided I can't live like this anymore so let me explain my breath ok im always congested every second I've tried nasel sprays ect but they don't work i thought that was my problem for sure but today I was eating carrots (awesome they clean my mouth an healthy) an I chew with my wisdom tooth an all of a sudden I get rotten egg taste in my mouth my wisdom teeth came in very early an are very crooked any way I recently read the check list that was posted on the forum well here's my ?

Has anyone been cured from ent visits also what do you guys think about my wisdom teeth I was almost 100 percent on pnd like my breath smelled like blood mucus an poop mixed into one but today rotten eggs when I ate carrots also I'm young with no insurance how much would this cost me estimated?

exume
Advanced
wow

Post by exume »

i also have alot of mucus in my throat hey try an ent you never know ill try an ent
why me?

ENT visit soon

Post by why me? »

Hello Doomed,

I've been having severe halitosis for about 9 yrs. now and have been seaching through this site a little over a year. I've tried the water pick, the led light, and many other breath solutions on the web and over the counter. I feel like I have a lump or something stuck in the middle of my throat and can't seem to get rid of it. I've coughed up a few tonsil stones and didn't know what they were until i searched to web to get info. on what they were and what caused them. I've been to the ENT and have had my adenoids, ears and even had the Dr. smell my saliva scraped from my tongue (brave of him! he probably charged my insurance double for doing that!). No bad breath or anything unusual found. I went to my regular physician today because I feel like my breath my be due to Candida of some sort. I've complained of acid reflux and nothing seems to work for that. He's referred me to another ENT and is putting me on a treatment plan. I forgot the name of the prescription, but it helps with Acid build up in the throat. I'm hoping to get some results from this ENT. It's not the same Dr. I've gone to before. Not many Dr.'s are familiar with Candida/bacterial/yeast growth and it's easier for them to blow it off, then to figure out how to help you deal with it. I've tried the strict eating changes suggested for it, but it's too hard. I do try to eat plenty of veggies, lean meats and fruits. I stay away from fungul foods and don't drink soft drinks. Sugar irritates my breath and I can feel the change in breath after eating any type of sweets. I'll let you know when I meet the ENT.
vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

Quick comment a good amount of ppl have been cured by extracting all wisdom teeth. Get some dental insurance first as otherwise it will be crazy expensive. ENT too, which you'll need health for. Yeah, it's crazy expensive and it's not fair cause health care should be a human right... but it is what it is.... also it could be something metabolic like TMAU (look it up)... but for now MAKE sure you are tongue scraping 2-3 times a day with a metal tongue scraper or the tongue brush. most BB comes from bacteria on the back of the tongue. the wisdom teeth is something you should look into, also your gums. good luck, keep us updated.
doomed
Total Newbie

Post by doomed »

Hey guys thanks for the replys um first I figured out the egg smell i got sick the next day till Now my throat swelled and my gum are sore also I don't have Anything on my tounge it's allways clean I will make an apointment to an ent is there anything I should point out to him i don't wanna make it seem like bad breath is the only reason I'm there also cause he might not take ne seriously or something it seems like who you go to is a big deal cause some of you guys say like they don't see anything wrong cause there jerks but wish me luck anyway .

By the way there's a crazy blizzard out side there's like 15 inches I thought you guys should know.
vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

haha yeah man im in dc, we got like 20+ out there
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic