Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just to Let You Know, I am Completely Cured Now

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master

Just to Let You Know, I am Completely Cured Now

Post by asd »

For those who remember me, or for those who are interested, I came back to say I am cured.

I live day to day without BB, don't make too much of a fuss of oral hygiene and am fine.

There are 2 exceptions to this rule
1. I can't smoke, if I do, it blocks my sinuses and I get bad BB for a long time after (sucks because I like to get high)
2. very rarely I have stomach ache and it gives me BB , but all I have to do is eat and I am fine again. SO basically hunger breath.

All the other time I am completely fine and BB free. Even when I drink.

I hope this gives people some hope, and I am truly grateful for being cured.

I still have some social anxiety issues partly due to having BB in crucial adolescent years, but I am curing that rapidly with eft (http://emofree.com/). That s**t works. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise, they are just too locked in to their mainstream belief system. I have tried it and got definite and powerful results and all over the internet people rave about it. The main thing is the e-book is totally free so anyone can learn it and use it themselves. I have never spend a penny on eft, and no one else needs to.

How did I get cured?

I am not really sure. It kind of happened slowly. I got tonsillectomy, improved oral hygiene, used hydrogen peroxide ( I think this is awesome and everyone in the world should use it including everyone here; it works, it may not cure you- although it can if you don't have BB too serious-but it will help, and it whitens your teeth and is dirt cheap-- USE IT).

After my tonsillectomy and sorting my oral hygiene out, I just took a bit of time to realise the sinus-smoking connection and how bad it actually was. For example if I got high for a weekend, I would get very bad BB for a month, and I could never smell it myself,, so it was stealth BB.

I also had my metallic fillings out, but maybe that is just coincidental. Got them out last summer, jury is still out on that. I only had 4.

I have also changed in the way I feel. Mainly due to eft, and I am happier and much less anxious, I think this plays a part.

It may seem absurd, but part of me understands why I got BB and that it was for the best. I have changed and learnt a lot, and I am a very different person to who I would have become if I never got BB.

So I believe there is a reason for getting it, but this is a whole other topic.

I wish you all the best and ask you to stay strong, I DO know how hard it is and how bad you feel and how much it can destroy your life.

But I will say, stay as positive as you can, you will get a cure, this is not uncurable. Keep looking and searching and always think of your life without BB. Look at some spirituality, I think such things helped me.

feel free to ask me anything else, I will check back for the next week or so.

TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

asd - Interesting about the fillings. I plan on getting mine out soon. Hope this will be it for me! Have you noticed anything else has changed since you got them out???
asd
Master

Post by asd »

Its hard to be sure mate. I would reccomend getting them out and seeing what it does though. Try and get them removed properly so the mercury doesn't fall into your mouth. And there are certain cleanses for heavy metals, which you should probably do after they are out.

Its worth it because mercury is very toxic, it does leach, and this will be admitted eventually (probably) by the dental assosiations.

I got mine removed in just a random dentist because I couldn't afford the proper way, so I swallowed mercury. Some people get ill after this, but I was ok, so I think the mercury passed straight through, but I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

In summary, if you can afford it, get them out safely, then do a cleanse, and see what happens.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey, congrats asd! Good to hear some success stories. It gives people hope. :)
asd
Master

Post by asd »

I just had an epiphany.

Someone said that people can have trouble losing weight because they subconciously fear intimacy and being fat gives them an excuse to avoid it.

So I realise I had always had a lot of social anxiety, even before getting BB. So it occured to me, that I subconciously wanted BB because it was an excuse for me to not be social and face those issues.

I used EFT to cure the anxiety, and that corresponds with the time I was finally cured, I implore you all to think about this.
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

Asd , i also had about 5 mercury fillings but took them out like one year ago and replaced them with white fillings. Problem is , it did nothing for my bb. I did it at dentist office and i dont quite understand what you mean by swallow mercury. Swallow the actual metal or maybe the residue from it ??
asd
Master

Post by asd »

bbsux wrote:Asd , i also had about 5 mercury fillings but took them out like one year ago and replaced them with white fillings. Problem is , it did nothing for my bb. I did it at dentist office and i dont quite understand what you mean by swallow mercury. Swallow the actual metal or maybe the residue from it ??

What I mean is, that when you have the mercury removed, did your dentist take the various precautions to stop you from swallowing the mercury as it was drilled out of your teeth. Mine didn't.

I am going to do a cleanse, as you cannot expect just the removal to always make a difference, as you will still have the mercury in your body.

'Without chelating, mercury from your fillings that has accumulated in your brain, lymphatic system and organs, can remain there for 20 to 30 years. '

-just a quote from some article.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic