Your Email Address:

First Name:

Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hey KT, thanx for your reply, its always good to read your replies because you put so much effort in and there's always something new to think about. I cant remember where I read what I did about the legality of shipping prescription meds from abroad, but it was probably some news feature about the growing trend of people using the internet to get meds cheaply without prescription. In reality its probably a different story.

One point to add on the subject is that whenever taking medication through customs you are supposed to keep them in original containers with the pharmacist's label and directions with your own name on, but this might be for another reason altogether.

I did a quick search on yahoo answers and I found this straight away:-
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 528AAyQEqG

So as long as everything is carried out in private there shouldnt be any problems regarding this. This is a site about everyone helping each other to beat BB, and even god damn therabreath (and other similar swimming pool disinfectant derived BB solutions) supposedly screws your teeth up, so as far as liability goes what's the difference.

ac10

Post by ac10 »

I'm really looking forward to trying this process out. I'm in the process of obtaining the drugs. I cant wait to try it out and not to jinx myself but i actually think this might work for me because of how i encountered bb. I gave oral sex to a lady friend about a year and a half ago and ive had bb eer since. I googled "vaginal discharge oral sex" and came across different things like candida, yeast, bacteria, and fungus, all of which this process may eliminate.

I pray to god this is the poblem i have and this combination of meds is the solution ive been looking for, for the last year and a half.

I'll keep you guys posted every step of the way such as renato has been doing

PS, KT09 I emailed you a question i had about how much i should get. check your gmail
ac10

Post by ac10 »

not renato, i meant like how "hopeful" has been updating us every step of the way while he is on the meds
it
Total Newbie

be careful

Post by it »

you guys should be careful with the use of strong medication
badtimes

Post by badtimes »

would constant throat clearing be a symptom of this?
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

badtimes wrote:would constant throat clearing be a symptom of this?
Hey badtimes,

That's a bit vague. Constant throat clearing could be a symptom of about 100 different things. I wouldn't rely only on constant throat clearing as evidence of any sort of bacterial or yeast imbalance/infection. Perhaps if you told us if you are experiencing anymore symptoms it might provide more insight.

My initial thought though about constant throat clearing would be perhaps that you are suffering from post nasal drip. Do you suffer from post nasal drip?
badtimes

Post by badtimes »

KeepTrying09 wrote:
badtimes wrote:would constant throat clearing be a symptom of this?
Hey badtimes,

That's a bit vague. Constant throat clearing could be a symptom of about 100 different things. I wouldn't rely only on constant throat clearing as evidence of any sort of bacterial or yeast imbalance/infection. Perhaps if you told us if you are experiencing anymore symptoms it might provide more insight.

My initial thought though about constant throat clearing would be perhaps that you are suffering from post nasal drip. Do you suffer from post nasal drip?
yes i would think so...what are some symptoms of candida in the throat?
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

So I finished my flagyl today and have a few biozole caps left. No side effects the last few days so things are good. Since I'm winding down on the drugs, I figure I should do a quick summary.

Before drugs
- When I woke up, I could always smell my stinky morning breath (before my body had the chance to become immune to my breath)

First couple of days of drugs
- No noticeable changes in breath upon waking

Around day 5 of treatment
- Could not smell any morning breath at all, nothing, very neutral

Around day 8 of treatment
- Noticed a change in morning breath again and it wasn't a good change

Day 9/10 of treatment
- Again noticed the change in morning breath so no more neutral breath
- Got my period which means around day 8, there was a shift in my hormones. I've said this before but I think a women's hormones play a part in whatever is wrong with my body.
- It seems like the worse PMS symptoms I have, the worse my breath becomes. And PMS symptoms are related to candida.

Anyways, I've been busy helping my parents renovate their bathroom so my sense of smell is all messed up after inhaling paint fumes all day. Hopefully by morning, it'll clear up and I can report back any changes. I still have a few days of anti-fungals left so not quite done yet.

P.S. I know it's kinda crazy to use reactions but I swear with people I talk to, instead of covering their noses, they cover their mouths! They sorta position their curled index finger in their lips. I notice this a lot. Maybe my bb just keeps them in check with their regular breath haha.
mitc

Post by mitc »

I had fecal breath odor for YEARS. Talked to many doctors who I am sure thought that I was crazy....I finally had a friend who suffers too, send me a eBook he bought 5 or 6 months ago he ask me how his breath smelt and didn’t smell a thing. He said the eBook amongst much else had him stop eating dairy food/ soft drinks and coffee/tea. So I’m like reading it and doing all the stuff it says to do. Thinking this has to be bull. But after a few days my tongue started turning red and felt nice. I worked up the courage to ask a friend how my breath smelt and he’s like I don’t smell anything. Now I’m thinking all those years of humiliation and I could have solved it ffs! There’s a site about it called Badhalitosisbreath. Com. When I read the site I felt sorry for the guy as he clearly had a real tough time with his bad breath, which pretty much ruined his school years. At lest he found a way to beat his bad breath and is letting others know how. Post this everywhere to help people!! Thanks
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

badtimes wrote:yes i would think so...what are some symptoms of candida in the throat?
That's kinda a difficult question to answer, because the symptoms can be different from person to person. The only symptoms I had where of course the bad breath, and the lump in the throat feeling, almost as if food was getting stuck in the esophagus on it's way down. No matter how much water I drank the lump in the throat feeling would still be there.

Other than that, I can't really recall any other symptoms that I had. The best thing to do is just google "Esophageal Candida Symptoms" and then try and find some websites that go into detail about it. But remember, most websites you find will tell you that only HIV patients suffer from this, so don't get scared. It's just the conventional wisdom of the medical community. They don't believe this affects those who don't have HIV. Clearly their conventional wisdom is wrong...
chiki89
Junior

hey

Post by chiki89 »

Hopeful:
I have just seen your post. The same thing happens to me..my breath gets worst when I'm PMSing..& yeah you're right PMS symptoms are related to candida, anyway I wanted to say that in IF you have candida which is causing your bad breath its possible that you have hormonal imbalances..I think that is my case . THere's saliva test which is far more accurate than blood tests to determine if there are any imbalances. However if you've had candida for a long time it is possible that even if you take this test you will most likely have an imbalance since a candida waste product tends to produce a false estrogen, which tricks the body into thinking it has produced adequate levels therefore it signals a reduction of its own estrogen. After I took fluconazole my breath has improved..& my breast seems to have grown. But regardless of this, I think I've had hormonal imbalances to begin with. Anyway I ordered Macafem So far I have been taken it for 4 days. This product is a 100% natural, and completely safe to take & it supposibly balances your hormones & it's non estrogenic. This is the website where I bought it. You might want to check it out.

http://www.macafem.com/
Last edited by chiki89 on Sun May 09, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiki89
Junior

Post by chiki89 »

Keeptrying: any news on nystatin?
br

Post by br »

halitosisux wrote:Hey KT, thanx for your reply, its always good to read your replies because you put so much effort in and there's always something new to
So as long as everything is carried out in private there shouldnt be any problems regarding this. This is a site about everyone helping each other to beat BB, and even god damn therabreath (and other similar swimming pool disinfectant derived BB solutions) supposedly screws your teeth up, so as far as liability goes what's the difference.
H,
Can I please ask you or anyone else, which products are better; therabreath or oxyfresh. Or what your experiences were using these products please.

Many Thanks
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Try them and find out. Assuming that your BB is from an oral source the effect tends to wear off after a few days as resistant bacteria take over and the tongue grows a thicker furring to protect itself from the chemical and physical damage done to it.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

br wrote:Can I please ask you or anyone else, which products are better; therabreath or oxyfresh. Or what your experiences were using these products please.

Many Thanks
I tried both of them and they didn't help me. But of course you should try them in the chance that they might help your individual need. It never hurts to try.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic