Your Email Address:

First Name:

important information for candida sufferers

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

NOTANYMORE wrote:EGGS = CYSTEINE = BAD BREATH WAITING TO HAPPEN!

Some foods, like eggs and YOGURT (For all you Yeast people) contain extremely high amounts of a VSC producing amino acid called cysteine. In fact, this acid is found in most food rich in protein. The difference with eggs is that the cysteine is processed rather efficiently so it's like taking an anti-breath spray.

EVER SMELL A ROTTEN EGG?

Don't mean to scare you because eggs are soooo good for you but they are just about the worst thing you can eat for bad breath
LOL, so we are the yeast people now...Cute. ^^

Yeah, eggs casing bad breath sometimes I agree with, but yogurt I do not.

viewtopic.php?t=2568

Basically, the link above references a study in which they found that eating 6 ounces of yogurt per day reduced VSCs such as Hydrogen Sulfide in the mouth. While it is a high protein food and it does contain Cysteine, it also contains probiotic bacteria such as Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, etc., which pretty much neutralizes the bacteria that you don't want in your mouth. Just google "Yogurt Bad Breath" and you'll find a whole lot more articles that support it's odor reducing effect.

The only people who I don't suggest should be eating yogurt are those that have an allergy to it. And I mean an allergy, not an intolerance. Researchers have actually found that many people who are lactose intolerant are able to handle yogurt, again, because of the probiotic bacteria...

All of this is assuming people are buying plain natural yogurt with live active cultures and not that crap yogurt that has candies, sweeteners, and whatever else added to it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic