Your Email Address:

First Name:

=(

Tell us your story with bad breath
chiki89
Junior

=(

Post by chiki89 »

I'm writing here because I think I need help. I've been treating for candidiasis for a while many of my symptoms have dissapeared except for brain fog and bb (although it has lessened) Thing is I refuse to eat a lot of food it is above my control now =( I guess the fear of bb is greater. I don't want yeast to get out of control again. At this point I don't know what to do...

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

can you describe in details what's brain fog like?
chiki89
Junior

Post by chiki89 »

Okay let me explain this better. My mind feels like cloudy. I can't think straight sometimes and let's say I was to watch a movie or tv, It's hard for me to concentrate & stay focused. Sometimes i feel like I'm out of it. I forgot to mention I still have anxiety as well but not as bad as before & I have trouble recalling certain things that happen only minutes ago. This symptoms all get worst right before I'm about to get my period =/
corrin

Just a thought...

Post by corrin »

Are you sure you are not depressed? I have been suffering from the same symptoms you described and last year I thought they were due to candida. However, after much time passed I began to realize that I was suffering from depression. I also had a pap smear done that clarified I was not positive for candida. Just a thought because many times we like to blame something for or weaknesses when in fact it may not even apply to us at all. :)

Feel better anyway...

-Corrin
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I agree with you there corrin. Depression and anxiety can affect you in these ways. You dont realise it how much BB skews your life and most of the time your brain is occupied with simply surviving each day. As time goes on your life skews so far off track and this is what causes the mental torturing. Totally depends on how much of your life the BB takes over. In my case it was EVERY single aspect of it. Nothing else can compare really to what it means to be a human with BB, living in the modern world.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic