Your Email Address:

First Name:

survey - physical exercise

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

survey - physical exercise

Post by waitingforrelief »

i wanted to know if there's a correlation between the amount of physical exercise that we get and bad breath. (for some of us at least, since we all have different causes of halitosis. i have read somewhere that some of you do work out.)

so any input will be appreciated. whether you do exercise or not. and if anyone has any thoughts/opinion about whether the two is related, please speak up!

i myself have never been physically active all my life. in fact, i could say that for the most part, my lifestyle is quite sedentary. and it's one of those things that i want to change so bad, but just have a real hard time to.

anyway, in my case, i do think that there's a correlation in the release of toxins, the digestive system, general well-being and exercising. and since i feel my bad breath is related to all those things, i do believe in the connection, even tho' i'm not saying that exercising will cure bad breath.

what do you think?

KL
Junior

Post by KL »

my friend,

I played soccer for about 25 years, I am still playing a little bit. I go to the Gym everyday and run 10 Km every day in 50 minutes. And I believe I have the worse chronic Halitosis and dry mouth in earth.

I believe there is not relationship between exercise and BB
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

I work out 2-3 hours every day, 5 days/week. No difference.
Crepusculo

Post by Crepusculo »

The only difference i see is related to stuff we, as people who workout, take. Like i said before, creatine was giving me bad breath, and i've read a few articles on this too. Maybe other supplements do the same, i dunno.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Crepusculo wrote:The only difference i see is related to stuff we, as people who workout, take. Like i said before, creatine was giving me bad breath, and i've read a few articles on this too. Maybe other supplements do the same, i dunno.
I take no supplements whatsoever and never took but i still have bb. I dont know how bad your bb is but if its really bad like ours then probably the creatine just makes it a little worse but its not the cause of your bb.
dukpoki
Total Newbie

Post by dukpoki »

I believe proper physical exercise can help with our breath problem in general because it increases our blood flow/heart-rate/oxygen-rate and it increases our immune system. Just like how properly taking care of your oral system are positives to our daily fight against bb, i believe phyical exercise can be beneficial to our overall health in fighting bb. And while it may not be the cure we all want, exercise is something everyone needs to do anyway to increase our level of health and i believe everyone wants better health.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

i went thru' a short period of time where i'd swim regularly and thought that it helped my breath . but it could possibly have been because i was congested after swimming and couldn't smell the breath!

i'd still like to hopefully start to exercise tho'.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic