Your Email Address:

First Name:

---> Stones in your body article:

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
chiki89
Junior

---> Stones in your body article:

Post by chiki89 »

chiki89
Junior

Post by chiki89 »

Is everything I say under "Nonsense Posts" ???lol
mich

Post by mich »

wow..she's gorgeous.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

lol, this is the nonsense zone.. god I need to contain myself.. ok..chiki, may I ask how old are you? I want you to marry me.. whoops.. how long have you had BB? Do you think its coming from your mouth or somewhere else? I have been to New Jersey before, NEWARK.. do you live anywhere near there? I can be there again.. or fancy a holiday in london? I can take you on a personal guided tour in my new Ferrari, or we can just take in the view from the air in my helicopter.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

ok mich lets start a mass brawl
:P
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

good post[/quote]
mich

Post by mich »

Yea, Pls marry Halitosisux..he's a very nice and sincere man. ;)
chiki89
Junior

Post by chiki89 »

haha. That was really sweet of you to say. I'm 22 how about you? I've had it for as long as I can remember. It's definitely not coming from my mouth I think it's def. a yeast issue I'm a lot better now though & yesterday I took 2 betaine hcl 350mg each after dinner & I didn't get any stomach ache or anything. Oohh & I live a town away from newark =P
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I agree, I know the liver is the cause with me, and stones too. THe stones can be inside the liver too, not just gallbladder.

When I was on raw diet few years ago, in the 5th month of treatment I got sharp strong pain in the right past of my abdomen, or gallbladder area. I had a feeling that the stones are dissolving under raw food and they were pushed out, slowly by slowly.

At that time my bad breath was decreasing daily. And was almost gone. But I stopped raw food, I could not take it anymore. ANd the bb returned.

Now I am doing coffee enemas. They help, my breath feels much better.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

chiki (blushes)
I'm 40 :-( but inside I dont even feel 14.. which is roughly the age my life was put on hold because of BB. I dont look anything like my age either, people are always shocked to find out.
Makes me sad to look at your picture and know exactly what you are going thru. If you ever want to talk then please let me know.
What's the latest with the HCL?
Damn, how far from newark? I have relatives there who I went to visit a few years ago.. and I might go again when I get a chance [-o<

Yahoo messenger ID and email :arrow: [email protected] :roll:
chiki89
Junior

Post by chiki89 »

I get chu..I live 20 minutes away (by car) from Newark. I stopped taking HCL because after the first couple of days I started to get a burning sensation up my abdomen even if i took one & it actually made my breath worst. Right now I'm ok not great but ok lol I can't complain Fluconazole helped me a lot I'm gonna add you to my messenger now. & thanks for your concern ^_^
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

hey chiki ^ _ ^ good bit of feedback there about your HCL. I think that's a good sign you are producing ample acid. Strangely though, when I tried HCL many years ago, I could have as many of those tablets as I liked, it never caused me any discomfort. I've never been sure about my stomach, nothing makes sense with it really. I used to have the most intense symptoms of ulceration, but yet even after an endoscopy there was no sign of anything. No h.pylori either. I think I might have hypochlorhydria.

I wonder if someone who produces normal amounts of acid notices much if they take a PPI like omeprazole. I know when I used this as part of my medication against h.pylori (which turns out I never had anyway) I never noticed any difference whatsoever. Stomach felt exactly the same, as if I already wasnt producing much acid.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic