Your Email Address:

First Name:

cutting out all dairy including pizza? jus kill me then

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fess

cutting out all dairy including pizza? jus kill me then

Post by fess »

wait,
this one is for you as well nota, are you saying i can't eat pizza, my overall
favorite food.. im willling to give up smoking cheeba or weed and drinkin beers
but now i have to also give up pizza also. what next i cant drink water too right.
i also want to know if you dont have any symptoms can you stilll be lactose
intolerant

NOTANYMORE
Master

Re: cutting out all dairy including pizza? jus kill me then

Post by NOTANYMORE »

fess wrote:wait,
this one is for you as well nota, are you saying i can't eat pizza, my overall
favorite food.. im willling to give up smoking cheeba or weed and drinkin beers
but now i have to also give up pizza also. what next i cant drink water too right.
i also want to know if you dont have any symptoms can you stilll be lactose
intolerant
Lactose intolerance has nothing to do with it. I'm not lactose intolerant at all, but I do know that when I eat pizza for example; my saliva tends to thicken up and it worsens my nasal drip symptoms.

Listen man, I'm not saying you have to do anything.....I'm saying that if you choose to smoke weed and eat dairy then you are perpetuating your own halitosis. Everyone knows smoke dries out your mouth and you still choose to do it because it's what you like. That's cool, I live a bodybuilding lifestyle in which i eat tons of protein and that can cause BB as well but I'm not giving up lifting weights for anything. It's all about priorities. Maybe you've just grown accustomed to your situation........
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

@NOTA

What's your main source of protein?

I wonder if hemp protein supplements worsen BB? Maybe it doesn't since it's derived from a seed and not from dairy like whey supp, have you experimented with all the various protein supplements?
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

hey everyone,
Sorry for the delay. I try to eat lean meat as much as possible for protein, i.e. turkey and chicken. I'll eat red meat on occasion as it is full of creatine which helps repair muscle. I drink at least 2, sometimes 3 protein drinks a day which are whey protein. I also eat tons of eggs during the week.

What's interesting is that when I drink a slow protein like casein before bed, it really has a negative affect on my saliva. I think, because it is so dense, it thickens the mucus a great deal.

Interestingly, cheeses (cottage cheese in particular), are very dense proteins as well............same result with them too.

I'll leave the hemp protein stuff to you guys since I know nothing about it........other than smoking it years ago.
\:D/
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

I agree with NOTANYMORE. Eating cheese, ice cream, or drinking milk thicken my saliva drastically and increase my mucus production.
carrie
Total Newbie

Post by carrie »

Yes, dairy absolutely increases mucus production. I've found that soy has a similar effect on me, though not everyone shares that experience. I'm allergic to gluten, so I completely understand how hard it is to give up food you love. For me, there came a point where the allergic reaction was far worse than going without the food. It's all a matter of what's most important to you. But I get how hard it is to give up something that you've had your whole life. Be patient with yourself.