Your Email Address:

First Name:

UK Group Meetup, London, Sat 22nd May 2010, 1pm onwards

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Scientist42
Advanced

UK Group Meetup, London, Sat 22nd May 2010, 1pm onwards

Post by Scientist42 »

Hi Guys,

We are having our next Breath and Body Odour UK Group Meetup in London, Sat 22nd May 2010, 1pm onwards

The venue is:-

Tattershall Castle
Kings Reach,
Victoria Embankment,
London,
SW1A 2HR

http://www.thetattershallcastle.co.uk/

It is a boat bar/restaurant moored on the river Thames 100 yards from Embankment Underground Station (on the District line). If it is a nice day, we could sit on the top deck and have snacks and drinks. If it is cold or rainy we can go to the lower deck which has great views over the Thames.

We will share tips, discuss treatment opions, testing, surgery etc and share coping strategies - relationships and work

We are expecting approx 10-12 members. Would anyone interested in coming to our Meetup please email our Meetup Liaison, Jan on [email protected]

For further details you may contact Arun Nagrath on mobile 07753 492 759
Arun

fess

Re: UK Group Meetup, London, Sat 22nd May 2010, 1pm onwards

Post by fess »

weird science,

hey that's awesome you guys have an organize group with discussion , do you
have any organized groups here in the states? i live in new jersey that would be
great if we had the same over here. please let us know if anyone came up with
some real good information that may help us with our own research, keep the good
work up guys.
Berry
Total Newbie

Post by Berry »

I'll be there.
Scientist42
Advanced

Post by Scientist42 »

Hey that's great Berry.
I am hoping it will be a beautiful sunny day so that we can sit on the upper deck of the boat that looks out over the Thames and the South Bank.

I attended the 'Breath 2009' conference in Dortmund, Germany last April. It was an international conference on breath and breath odour research. The field of Breath Odour research is advancing very fast:-

At the moment we have technology which is cheaper and based upon:-
1 Electrochemical gas sensor eg Halimeter
2 Semiconducting gas sensors - eg , Breathtron
3 Gas Chromatography - eg OralChroma

However, there is new advanced analytical equipment that is being developed that will one day identify ALL the odorants in our breath after a single puff. These are based on Ion Mobility Spectrometer technology. Others based upon laser absorption spectroscopy are in development but these will take much longer.
Arun
Scientist42
Advanced

Post by Scientist42 »

Hi Fess,
Sorry, my reply to you didn't get posted somehow.

Maria has organised one meetup in America so far. It was last month (March 20th and 21st) in Nashville, Tennessee.

It was for members with breath and body odour. I don't know as yet if it will be an annual thing or not.

I will let you guys know what we chatted about after our London Meetup.
Arun
Berry
Total Newbie

Post by Berry »

Hi Arun,

I am looking forward to the London Meetup. From what you have written, It seems there will be a lot to be gained from the day.
Berry
Total Newbie

Post by Berry »

Hi Arun,

I am looking forward to the London Meetup. From what you have written, It seems there will be a lot to be gained from the day.
Scientist42
Advanced

Post by Scientist42 »

Berry,
The meetup gives people the chance to share tips, discuss tests they have had and treatments they have tried. It also allows members to meet others with similar conditions and many great friendships have blossomed.
Arun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic