Your Email Address:

First Name:

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IS THE SOLUTION. NO MORE BAD BREATH

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindy2215
Total Newbie

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IS THE SOLUTION. NO MORE BAD BREATH

Post by mindy2215 »

Do you want a remedy for BB?

Believe me. This works like magic.

Just rinse your mouth and throat with Hydrogen Peroxide and say good bye to it. Hydrogen Peroxide will kill all old bacteria in your mouth and throat and leave you with fresh clean breath.

bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

Tried it , doesnt work for me..
rdamech

Post by rdamech »

Hydrogen peroxide works for me too, but that's because I have a bacterial imbalance in the mouth. For those whose underlying problem lies elsewhere, HP won't help much.
orange111
Junior

Post by orange111 »

i have a bacteria imbalance in my mouth.

will the effect of this Hydrogen peroxide wear off?
fess

Re: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IS THE SOLUTION. NO MORE BAD BREATH

Post by fess »

hey guys,

be very careful, i tried hp, it worked for me but i stopped using it because it made me
symptomatic meaning i was getting pain throughout my body. if your going to experiment with it follow the ratio carefully from part hp part water solution mix. also if your going to use hp make sure you use the food grade i believe its 35% it doesnt have the harmful elements that the 3% over the counter hp, but you first have to mix 1oz
of the food grade hp with i believe 11 or 12 oz of water. what you also have to be be careful about hp is that it destroy the bad bacteria but also the good flora in your mouth so you can be making matters worst.. i agreed with the person who wrote hp will only cover up the underlying problem so your not getting to the root of the source. i know my teeth are infected, i already have most of my molars removed due to failed root canals and crowned procedures. but my teeth still ache i know i have to remove the rest of my molars to rid of my problem even though its not the popular opinion - everyone is different on why they have it, what works for you will not necessary work for the next person. i soak my toothbrush in hp but rinse throughly with water. good luck guys i need it as well.
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Anyone who still has mercury fillings (amalgams) may want to take note of the following (amalgams are composed of a mixture of 43% to 54% mercury and powdered alloy made mostly of silver, tin, zinc and copper):

"It has been shown that mercury is continually released from mercury dental fillings in the form of mercury vapor and abraded particles. This process is further stimulated and can be increased as much as 15-fold by simply chewing, brushing teeth, hot drinks and even swishing your mouth with a solution of hydrogen peroxide (used to reduce dental plaque.)"

http://triballi.mybravenet.com/mercury.html

Hydrogen peroxide should not be mixed with: Copper, chromium, iron, most metals or their salts, alcohols, acetone, organic materials, aniline, nitromethane, combustible materials.

http://www-safety.deas.harvard.edu/ChemIncom.html
http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=433678#i
asd
Master

Post by asd »

Hydrogen Peroxide is amazing for people with very basic bad breath.

Like people who have a slight odour certain times.

Everyone here should use it though as its dirt cheap and will help a little.

It also whitens teeth.

Hydrogen peroxide was one of the best things I found.
thiguy
Total Newbie

Post by thiguy »

i'm having decent success with hydrogen peroxide but i'm worried about this black hairy tongue business. all the things i've read about it says it's helped cured by peroxide but also caused by peroxide...wtf??? does anyone know what the hell the deal is with this?
searching
Master
Post by searching »

Hydrogen peroxide (HP), 3% solution, diluted with 1 or more parts water, works for me as well. It has for more than a year now.

For me it works best if:
• after first brushing my teeth with toothpaste, then rinsing with water, I next
• rinse mouth thoroughly with the diluted HP solution and brush all tooth/tongue surfaces while HP solution is held in the mouth (albeit tricky to do).

I think the combination of brushing-with-HP-solution results in a lower bacterial population versus using ordinary toothpaste alone or versus [simply] orally swishing/gargling it. Perhaps the high shear-rate of brushing is more effective in contacting, detaching, and inactivating the microbes that otherwise survive and flourish in some of us - and persist as a thin layer of plaque – which rapidly repopulate to intensify BB.

The bubbling, effervescence, while using HP may indicate the presence of catalase (the microbially-produced enzyme that releases an oxygen molecule from 2HPs) present in oral bacteria http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalase. The effervescence is evidence of the large microbial population that persists after ordinary tooth brushing.

It's very inexpensive, easy to do, and doesn't stain teeth.

I have my tonsils. I do not have wisdom teeth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic