Your Email Address:

First Name:

Body Mint, Charcoal & Flora-Balance

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Faith

Body Mint, Charcoal & Flora-Balance

Post by Faith »

Hi all

As a chronic BB sufferer I know exactly how most people on this site feel!

As a said in another post, I have recently started taking Body Mint (which is a Chlorophl pill) for the last 3 days which has really helped. Honestly, it's the only thing that I've bought which has made any difference.

I have just ordered Charcoal tablets which I read somewhere absorbs toxins and smells.

I will also try to get my hands on some Flora-Balance and see how that goes. I live in the UK and I can't seem to find any online or in the stores. I don't want to order from the USA just yet as I would like to start taking them asap.

I will keep everyone updated on my progress....fingers crossed!

Danmeister
Total Newbie

Post by Danmeister »

I got my flora balance from usa and it took so long they reshipped the order thinking it was lost and luckily I ended up with two lots!so instead of doing 2 lots of 30days I thought I'd double the first dose for 15 days and then tone down to the recommended dose.

Ive tried body mint in the past and also one called nullo and they made my sweat smell less but apart from that they just turned my shit green, something to do with chlorophyl I think.

Order the flora balance its worth the wait, and whilst waiting try a low carb diet.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Yeah, i just stumbled upon flora balance while researching about various bb cures. It seems effective enough from the feedback that i've been reading. I would like to give those probiotics a try. Did you guys made any changes in your diet for those to work, or you can still eat whatever you want, and it will still work?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic