Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bacteriology is the key of Halitosis cure!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
br

Post by br »

aydinmur wrote:
Renato wrote:Dear Aydinmur.
I thought that, just because that zinc gluconate solution is drinkable.
The sulfur compounds from the insides could be blocked by the drinkable solution.
By the way, I would like to share a little detail:
If you apply zinc topically it blocks sulphur gases.
If you give zinc systemically, it supports smell+taste sense.

-Murat Aydýn
Can anyone tell me how zinc given systemically supports smell sense please?

Many Thanks

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

br wrote:
halitosisux wrote:Orange, get hold of some Zinc gluconate daily supplement pills. Grind one into a powder and then rub it gently into your tongue. Zinc citrate hardly makes a difference, but gluconate is amazing. From my notes it is not just what it does to VSCs, it actually affects bacteria themselves directly by inhibiting their production of VSCs. And its not like you are killing the bacteria and in 15 minutes they have multiplied to the same .
May I please ask where I could purchase these zinc gluconate in the UK, if you know or anyone?

Many Thanks
Its available from any healthfood store such as Holland&Barrett and probably places like Boots and other big pharmacies.
derang
Total Newbie

Post by derang »

Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Valupak-Zinc-Gl ... 838&sr=8-2

You may be able to pick it up in savers or superdrug also.
derang
Total Newbie

Post by derang »

Would using ground down zinc gluconate instead of salt in a neti pot have a good/bad effect?

Just thinking outside the box, anyone tried this? Might be good for the sinuses, might not!
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

sounds quite logic... know that there are nose-sprays with natriumchloride and zinc (against cold). so it probably should at least not do any harm to the mucosa in the nose?!?!
mitc

How To Get Rid of bad breath

Post by mitc »

How to get rid of bad breath
The following bad breath treatment is for people with temporary bad breath. If you think you have permanent chronic bad breath for bad breath sufferers and I always get good feedback about that Lab.The standard method is to change your tooth brush to a soft bristle one as hard bristle damage your gums and teeth. Buy a tongue scraper and a big roll of plain dental floss. Now before you go to bed mix two teaspoons of table salt into a glass of water mix well. First rinse your mouth and then floss your teeth. Then with the salt water brush your teeth, gums, tongue, cheeks and roof of mouth gently do not make your mouth bleed. Now scrape your tongue with the scraper then rinse and gargle salt water till finished do not drink it. Now drink a full glass of fresh water and go to bed. Repeat after breakfast in the morning. .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic