Your Email Address:

First Name:

Doctors don't know shit!!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced

Doctors don't know shit!!!!

Post by me »

99% of doctors are nothing more than overpaid assholes. They don't care about curing you. they just care about the money. Their knowledge is limited. Now that the internet is here they are just obsolete. If before going to the doctor, you make some research on the net about your problem, you will know more than he does about it. Doctors now a days just don't cure shit, thats just the way it is.

I will extend on this now I'm just too tired.

aydinmur
God

Re: Doctors don't know shit!!!!

Post by aydinmur »

me wrote:99% of doctors are nothing more than overpaid assholes. They don't care about curing you. they just care about the money. Their knowledge is limited. Now that the internet is here they are just obsolete. If before going to the doctor, you make some research on the net about your problem, you will know more than he does about it. Doctors now a days just don't cure shit, thats just the way it is. I will extend on this now I'm just too tired.

As a doctor, I concur with you 100% about our knowledge is limited. Dont concur rest of your message.

I clearly see that, there is not any medicine or dentistry faculty that educates students for halitosis. (correct me if Im wrong)
br

Re: Doctors don't know shit!!!!

Post by br »

me wrote:99% of doctors are nothing more than overpaid assholes. They don't care about curing you. they just care about the money. Their Doctors now a days just don't cure shit, thats just the way it is.

I will extend on this now I'm just too tired.
I totally concur with you in some respects.

Dr. R
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic